Chapter Ten

(Night of the ball)
Your pov
'Im super excited!' You think as Meyrin puts a corset on you then a beautiful dark red dress that went to your feet and was long sleeved. Your hair was put up and you had a nice silver necklace to add to the look. You went downstairs to see Ciel waiting he wore a dark blue dress shirt with a coat over it and shorts so just his usual but a bit nicer. 'Wow he looks cute' you think and he holds out his arm you take it and you both walk towards the carriage. When you get there you see Alois greeting all the guests and looks at you and looks away quickly. Ciel and you go into the ball and pay little attention to Alois. You both dance to a few songs then you find yourself near the drinks. "May i have this dance" Alois says holding out his hand. "It would be rude not to accept" you sigh and take his hand as he leads you to the dance floor. "Well arent you an excellent dancer!" Alois says giggling. You sigh as he pulls you in closer "my deal still stands" he says whispering into your ear then he spins you around. "Like youll ever get a chance to kill Ciel. I wont let the happen" you say. "Oh is someone in love?" Alois asks. "I dont think that concerns you" you say. He laughs "youre right!" He says and continues to dance.

Ciels pov
I see her dancing with him and i want to vomit. I walk over to her "im sorry but im going to have to steal her away for one last dance" i say and take ____'s hand. "Thank you" ____ says once we got far enough away from Alois. "Any time" i say looking at her. 'I really do think i like her. Shes unlike anyone ive ever met' i think. When we arrive back at the manor ___ looks at me "that was the best night ive had in awhile despite Alois" she says. "Me too" i say looking into her eyes. I cant help but hug her "i want to thank you for that. I dont have much fun anymore" i say. She looks at me and pulls me in for a kiss. Our eyes close "Ciel i think i like you" she says. "I think i like you too" i say. "What about Lady Elizabeth?" She asks. "Dont worry about her we will figure it out" i say looking at her. She nods "can i go change? This corset is really killing me" she says. I laugh and nod my head. I go to my bedroom to change as well and before i know it shes in my room. We talk alot more and i feel myself growing an even stronger connection towards her. As she starts to fall asleep i pull her towards me and kiss the top if her head and fall asleep too.

Your pov
You wake up and once again Ciels arms are around you. You snuggle into him and smile. "Hey" he says waking up. "Good morning" you say. You flip over to face him and he looks at you and smiles slightly. Youre about to kiss him when you think about Elizabeth so you dont. "Whats wrong?" He asks. "Elizabeth, you need to tell her it would be unfair for her and she doesnt deserve for a boy to cheat on her" you say. He nods his head "very well i will invite her over today" he says and gets up. "Thank you" you say and hug him you walk out of his room and go to your room to get changed. Soon Elizabeth arrives "____ im so glad to see you again!" She says and hugs you then looks at Ciel. "Ciel i need to tell you something" she says. "As do i" Ciel says. "Ill go first" she says. "I have been seeing another boy, im so sorry Ciel but i love him and i dont want to cheat on you anymore" she says crying. Ciel hugs her "its okay Elizabeth" he says. "Really?" She says. "Yes and now i will tell you my news, i like Lady ____" he says. "Oh" she says brightening up "then it will work out perfectly!" She says happily. "I suppose it will" Ciel says. "So who is that boy that youre in love with?" Ciel asks. "Well hes a great guy his name is Alois Trancy!" She says.