Chapter Eight

Your pov
"What kind of deal?" You ask. He smiles "you have to stay with me and be my loyal servant or Lord Phantomhive dies" Alois tells you getting closer by the second. "Wouldnt that be fun!" He says giggling and dancing around. "Ive always wanted a maid my age!" He says smiling. You slap him. "How dare you threaten Ciels life" you say. "Sebastian!" You call out and he appears at your side immediately.  "I order you to kill Alois Trancy" you say glaring at Alois. "Yes my lady" Sebastian says as What seems to be Alois's butler who almost looks identical to Sebastian goes in front of Alois to protect him. "Oh so you want to play that game do you?" Alois says. You nod your head and think 'Now that Alois's butler is busy i can kill Alois!' You run towards Alois and knee him in a place where no male should want to be kicked. He screams in pain and crouches over. You then freeze and think 'this isnt who i am i cant kill someone' you stop and say "Sebastian stop you dont need to kill Alois anymore. Just dont give him any attention, thats all he wants, attention. I wont give it to him" you then walk away from Alois and his butler with Sebastian behind you. "Claude i order you to go kill that girl!" You hear Alois say. "Yes my lord" Claude says. "Sebastian, get me and Ciel out of here" you say. Sebastian nods and picks you up then finds Ciel. "Whath is going on?" He asks concerned. "Alois Trancy" you say glaring out the window of the carriage. "Did he hurt you?" Ciel asks you can here the worry in his voice. "No but i hurt him" you say grinning at Ciel. "Good" Ciel says. When you got back to the manor you and Ciel both have tea and some cake. When you were finished you went upstairs to your guest bedroom. You stared in the mirror to see yourself looking healthier you werent so bony anymore, the color in you cheeks returned, and you looked taller. "Wow its amazing what a normal diet can do to a person" you think. Then there was a knock on your door "my lady, Lord Phantomhive requests to see you in his study" Sebastian says. You nod and walk to his study. You knock on the door. "Who is it?" Ciel asks. "Um me ____" you say. "Oh come in" Ciel says. You walk in to see him sitting behind his desk. You walk towards him and he motions you to sit. "I need to talk to you about something" he says. 'Oh no! Is he going to kick me out? Or shame me on all the mistakes ive made? This isnt good' you think panicking. "Um okay go ahead" you say trying to calm down. "I would like you to move in to the manor with me" he says. "What? I cant do that! How could i pay you back?" You ask. "You dont have to its alright. In fact someone got pictures of us helping out with those children and you would be surprised to see how much money is coming in from that" he says. "Oh. Then i would be happy to stay" you say smiling. He nods "would you like to play chess?" He asks. "Whats that?" You ask. His face goes white "youve never played chess before?" He asks. You shake your head. "Then im going to teach you" he says and goes to sit in a chair. You sit in the chair across from him and he sets up the game. After going over how to play you two play a practice round and he beats you. He thinks its because its your first time playing, which it is, but you were actually studying his strategy. The next game he beat you again and by then you had his strategy down. The next game you won and he stares at you shocked "no one has ever beat me before how did you do it?" He asks. "I memorized your strategy and came up with a way to beat it" you say simply. He stares at you amazed "you were able to memorize my strategy in just two games?" He asks. "I had it memorized in the first game i just needed to make sure i had everything right in the second" you say. "Wow you are a genius" Ciel says. "Im afraid its time for dinner young master and my lady" Sebastian says bowing. You then go to dinner with Ciel and not much happens after that so you soon find yourself fast asleep.