Hispanic

"Baby G, sit down you gonna get us in trouble." I said trying to pull him into my lap.

He whined and whined about not going to school since he missed me and my motherly instinct convinced me to just let him skip and stay with me all day. We had already went to the dealership with Shawn and I had to make him promise not to tell George I didn't drop Baby G off to school. I was at the label waiting for Lorin and Baby G kept finding things to touch in the office.

"Little man giving you a hard time?" David, Bibby's label manager said walking in

"Yes, I shouldn't have gave him candy earlier." I said holding his hand as he reached on the desk for a snow globe.

"Aww man, you done messed up." He laughed sitting in his chair.

"I know, gosh."

"Baby number two in the oven?"

"Oh no, this is George's son, Bibby's older brother. I'm just letting him hang out with me for the day. This is my first baby."

"Oh my bad, I knew Bibby had told me that, I forgot."

"It's fine, you seen Lorin? I'm supposed to be meeting her here."

"Oh, yeah, I think she just got here. Hold on." He said stepping out the office.

"G, I'm gonna pop you."

"No pop me tee tee, please." He whined climbing back into my lap.

"Then stop touching stuff, that's not yours. okay?"

"Okay." He nodded laying his head on my belly.

"Hey Milani! Sorry I'm so late, I had to drop Kay Kay off to my mama." Lorin said rushing in.

"It's fine, how are you?"

"Good, oh my goodness, you're getting so big baby girl!" She smiled noticing my belly once Baby G leaned his nosey behind up.

"I feel big too." I laughed.

"Baby G, why aren't you at school?" She asked leaning down to look at him.

He just looked scared then look up at me like I was the reason.

"Snitch." I mumbled smiling.

"Milani."

"He begged Lorin, I missed him and couldn't say no." I quickly explained.

"Don't let George find out, he's gonna flip out."

"His dramatic ass."

"Anyways, glad to see you and Brandon working things out, he's been moping like a little puppy for the longest."

"He's dramatic too. But I made him take the day off, he hasn't been sleeping lately, so I decided to run his errands."

"You're such a good girl, I need more girls to be like you."

"Aww, thanks Lorin."

"Okay okay, let's get started." She said pulling out here folder.

-

"Just let him know everything we takes about, show him all the papers and let him know we need him ready and rested in two weeks." Lorin said handing me his folder and hugging me.

"Okay, thanks Lorin."

"No problem, see you later." She smiled before I walked out carrying a sleeping Baby G.

I went down to my car and put him in his seat careful not to wake him up. I drove to Somiya's house and thankfully it was only 2 PM and I was done with everything. I got to the house and grabbed Baby G and my purse then locked the doors. I tried t sneak in but Herb was standing in the hallway.