Fresh Starts? - Chapter 20

Bryana P.O.V
So you guys might think that now, my life is a total mess. I guess it kind of is. Everything didn't happen as I plan but plans change and people change so you can't really predict on what's gonna happen. I have been a bit down lately because sometimes I think to my self that I wouldn't be able to find my true love, like ever. I don't want to be alone, having someone who's gonna be always by your side is a wonderful feeling. Having them around and just talk for hours and knowing that someone is going to be there when you need company is a pretty great feeling. After knowing that, I just don't want to be alone ever again. Thank God I have friends like Andrew, Brooklyn, and my girls. They all understand me and took care of me when I'm broken. They cheered me up when I'm down, it's wonderful that I could have friends like them. So after the break up, they decided that I should take a break and just enjoy life alone for a while. They were great companies, I treat them as well as my family. Since having a boyfriend didn't work, why not have friends like them? They wouldn't hurt me instead they would take care of me as well as how I would treat them. I'm so grateful for that.

The girls, Andrew, and Brooklyn asked me to just chill out and hang out with them. So I did and we watched movies, buy lots of food, play at the arcade, and that was like the best time ever since I've been with Anthony. It was around 5pm and the girls had something to do so that leaves me with Andrew and Brooklyn. We were just walking through the mall when suddenly Stefan showed up.
Bryana: Andrew.. isn't that Stefan?
Andrew: What? Where?!
Brooklyn: Over there! By the bench!
Bryana: What am I suppose to do?
Andrew: Just act cool
So we just walk pass by him and pretending not to notice him and instead he was the one noticing us. The funny thing is he didn't actually notice me since I was walking behind Andrew and Brooklyn.
Stefan: Hey guys!
A&B: Ooo hey Stef..
Stefan: What are you guys doing here?
Andrew: We were just hanging out with Bry..
*kicked him from the back and came out*
Bryana: Hey
Brooklyn: Me and Bryana gotta pick up some things.. Meet us at starbucks andrew!
Andrew: Okay!
*me and brooklyn left*

Andrew's P.O.V
*thinking to him self* damn it! what am i suppose to say? should i tell him Bryana broke up with Anthony?
Stefan: So Andrew.. I heard that Bryana broke up with Anthony a few weeks ago
Andrew: How do you know?
Stefan: I've heard
Andrew: Yeah, but that doesn't mean that you still get a chance
Stefan: Why not?
Andrew: I'm tired of seeing her upset and hurt. Besides she decided not to date anyone for now.
Stefan: But I promise not to hurt her anymore. I just want to see her happy.
Andrew: Well, she's pretty happy now. *leaves directly*

Andrew: Wow, thanks guys for leaving me back there *pissed*
Brooklyn: Sorry man, I didn't know what to do. Bry...
*Bryana cuts off the conversation*
Bryana: I was so nervous, I can't stand to look at him. It just brings back tons of bad memories.
Andrew: It's fine, I was just kidding.
Brooklyn: You don't look well bry, you okay?
Bryana: I'm fine

Bryana's P.O.V
*thinking to my self*
I was kind of nervous when I saw Stefan, no, I was very nervous. I got so freaked out that suddenly all those good and bad memories just flow right back at me. That's when I started to get really dizzy and everything was just blurry. But I had to look strong in front of them but I just couldn't.
Andrew: Yeah bry, you don't look so good. You better get some rest. *receives and phone call*

Andrew: Sorry guys, gotta go. My mom needs me to pick her up. Brooklyn, do you mind driving Bryana home?
Brooklyn: I don't mind at all.
Andrew: See you guys tomorrow

Brooklyn: C'mon bry, let's get you home. You look pale
Bryana: Okay
On the way to the parking lot I suddenly fainted

Brooklyn's P.O.V
Brooklyn: Bry! You okay?! I have to get her to the hospital!
(I should help her get to the hospital, I'd just pick her up and get her there. ASAP!)

Stefan's P.O.V
I went to the hospital after seeing Andrew just to get some coffee at the cafe there, when I saw Brooklyn carrying Bryana up stairs. I knew something was wrong but I also knew that he wouldn't tell me what's going on so I just followed him.

I heard the doctor came out and he said that Bryana was just stressed and she didn't get enough rest and she should stay at the hospital for at least 4 days just to make sure she was okay. He also said to Brooklyn that he had to make sure that she doesn't get stressed or upset. I was thinking to my self that maybe this is my chance to talk to her and win her back.

Brooklyn P.O.V
After hearing what the doctor said, I was relieved that nothing serious happened. I had already call her parents and they said they're going straight here. So I waited for Bryana to wake up in her room.

When I went outside I saw Stefan there and I just pretended not to notice him, but I didn't want him to see Bryana since he was the reason she was unconscious. I went over there to talk to him and he walked towards me.
Stefan: What happened? Is she okay? Can I see her?
Brooklyn: It's nothing serious, she's fine. She just needs time to recover. I'm sorry Stefan but you can't see her. She needs some space, the reason why she's here is because of you so just back off and don't try to reach out for her. She's doing just fine without you. She needs some space and some time off.

After I went to finish things with Stefan, I went back to Bryana's room and saw her conscious. I went there and talked to her.
Bryana: Why am I here?
Brooklyn: I know you don't like hospitals bry, but you fainted awhile a go and I just thought that you would need to go to the hospital since you didn't look well at all. Your parents are on their way here so I'd probably leave.
Bryana: Wait...
Brooklyn: Do you need anything?
Bryana: Can you stay here and accompany me?
Brooklyn: Sure, I'll be right here beside you.

Bryana's Mom and Dad finally arrived
B's Mom: Bry, you alright?
B's Dad: Are you hurt?
Bryana: I'm fine
Brooklyn: Hi.. I'm Bryana's friend, Brooklyn. I was the one who brought Bryana here. The doctor said that she needed 4 days here at the hospital.
B's Dad: Son, could I talk to you for a minute outside?
Brooklyn: Sure

B's Dad: Thank you for bringing my daughter to the hospital, you seem like a very nice boy. Bryana has been through a lot lately and she's been so upset. But just now, i saw her smiling because of you. It's been so long since I've seen her smile like that, not every one can make her smile.
Brooklyn: I'm just trying to be there for her, sir. She told me what she's been through and I think that I could atleast help cheer her up.
B's Dad: Could you probably accompany Bryana while she's at the hospital for these 4 days? I know she would be really happy. If it is okay with your parents.
Brooklyn: I'll go ask them. It's a pleasure to meet you sir.
B's Dad: This is my number. Call me when you need anything.

I was glad that Bryana's Dad trusts me. So I asked my parents if I could stay and take care of Bryana. I said it really will mean a lot to Bryana and her family, so they allowed me. Now that I thought about it, I care about her so much that I'm willing to take care of her. I guess I like her..?