Suprise! Part 1 - Chapter 5

Stefan's birthday is on 7th of September and I only have about 5 days to plan. I planned it all by myself and my plan was pretty good. I got him a cake and balloons (orange, black, and purple) in his favorite colors. I also bought a basketball which I signed for him and wrote a little note.

It was on the day of his birthday, I went to his house and asked his little sister, Sam, to help me out. When i was preparing for the surprise he was at school having a basketball practice so I have more time to prepare. After i prepared all the balloons, cake, and the basketball everything was ready. A few minutes later he came home so I hid inside his closet with the cake and the basketball. The balloons were all in his room scattered around and his room was very dark. After he went in he was so confused cause the room was so dark and his sister open up the lights.

She yelled, "surprise!!" and he was very shocked. His sister told him that I wasn't able to come. He was pretty upset so he was planning to go to my house.His sister asked him to go get showered before he goes to my house and so he went and open his closet. And so I yelled....
Bryana: SURPRISE!!!
Stefan: *had a mini heart attack* AHHHH!!
Bryana: Happy birthday hun :3
Stefan: *hugs me* Don't ever do that ever again! You almost gave me a heart attack!
Bryana: Are you happy or angry??
Stefan: I'm so happy!! I can't believe you would do this for me! *hugs me even tighter*
Bryana: I would do anything for you ^^
Stefan: *to happy to say anything so he just hugged me*
Bryana: Stefan...
Stefan: Yes?
Bryana: I can't breathe
Stefan: O sorry :')
Bryana: So how's the surprise?
Stefan: I actually believed my sister that you didn't come --" thank you for everything Bryana the surprise was surprising and so unexpected and beyond believe, I love you<3
Bryana: I love you too Stefan<3
Stefan: Let's go get dinner :)
Bryana: Okay

Thank you for all your support guys!
Next chapter is gonna be uploaded tomorrow if possible :)
xoxo,unicorn06