Chapter 6

Ally's POV

I woke up the next morning to Stevie sound asleep on my chest, and a nurse telling me I was free to go home whenever I was ready. I thanked her as she left, and took in the moment. Stevie had a few bruises on her face, arms, and back, but she was still so breathtaking. I knew I would kiss every last inch of her body later tonight. I kissed the top of her head and she slowly looked up at me. "We can go whenever you're ready, baby." I said with a huge smile as she stretched on top of me. She gave me a small, but powerful kiss on my lips and got up to gather her things. We were out of the hospital and in a cab back to her place in ten minutes. We got home and she made us breakfast- Scrambled eggs, sausage, and pancakes. Boy, was I hungry. After breakfast which was spent in comfortable silence as we both snuck loving looks at one another I ask "You wanna head back over to my place to pack soon? Considering it's empty of people now." She smiled, got out of her chair, and came over to sit on my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my nose. "The sooner you're moved in, and I can wake up next to you every morning, the better." I embrace her lips, and pick her up bridal style. I carry her into our room and gently lay her on the bed as I crawl on top of her. I place slow, loving kisses down her neck, leaving several love bites along the way. I hover over her face and lock eyes with my angel. "We should get going." I say with a slight chuckle as she groans in frustration and lightly punches my shoulder. "Alright, but when we get back you're MINE." She says with lust filling her eyes.

Stevie's POV

Since we had left my car at her place last night, because I rode with her in the ambulance, I hopped into the passenger seat of Ally's car as she was turning the key. I slowly rubbed my hand over hers and intertwined our fingers as we began the drive back to Ally's house. Along the drive, she let go of my hand and began to lightly trace hearts onto the back of it. I felt shivers go down my spine at a constant, as I watched her hand moving so delicately against mine. We arrived at her house, and I never even realized that she had turned the car off. She was still tracing hearts, and watching as my eyes followed her finger. She lifts her hand off mine and brings it to my chin, lifting my head up and joining our lips together. "Shall we?" She asks, giving me a look that makes me absolutely melt. "We shall." I reply with a smile, getting out of the car. Ally and I head into her house, a strong smell of Vodka and Whiskey lingering from the night before. Ally leads the way to her room. It was so small, perhaps big enough to take five steps in either direction. All she had was a bed with no frame, and a closet with maybe eight pairs of clothes, all of which were pretty much the same. I could tell that she was never given much, and I plan on spoiling her for as long as I can. She deserves so much more than this. She takes out a suitcase and piles her clothes inside, taking all of maybe five minutes. We head back outside and she places the suitcase into her car. We kiss and get in our cars to head back to our place. Our. It seems so surreal. It's such a fantastic feeling. We arrive back home and she carries her suitcase up the stairs, walking beside me. I slam her against the front door, making our lips connect as shes trying to unlock the door from behind her back. She manages to get the door open and throws her suitcase down. She lifts me up and I wrap my legs around her waist. She closed the front door with her foot and carried me to the bedroom. She laid me on the bed while climbing on top of me. We stared into each others eyes, lust taking over both of our bodies. She then leaned in again, kissing me with more passion than I've ever felt before. She straddles me and I sit up to allow her to take off my shirt. She pulls it off with such care, and delicacy. I unbutton her shirt and slide it off her body as I reconnect our lips. This wasn't our first time, but it felt so different. The atmosphere was completely opposite from last time. We weren't rushing anything, we weren't ripping the others clothes off. We were slow, and caring. And before we knew it, we were breathing heavily. She wrapped her arms around me as I lay on top of her. Our naked bodies wrapped in each other. This moment, I realized that I had fallen in love with Ally Hills. Tonight we made love to one another. It wasn't another night of Rough sex. But we said 'I love you' for the first time with our bodies. Halfway through the night, around 5:00am, I woke up with Ally stirring in her sleep a little. I hear a small mumble. "I love you, Stevie." I had never heard something so beautiful. She was still asleep so she couldn't hear me, but I replied with "I love you too." I leaned into her lips and gave her a small kiss as I buried my head in her chest, and wrapped my arms around her warm body.

Hey there! Let me know what you think in the comments, and any suggestions for what happens in later chapters! Vote, and follow if you wanna see more of this! Until next time~ Exavier