Chapter 3

Stevie's POV
Damn. Ally was such a joker and this whole ordeal was so much easier when we could laugh about it. I can't believe she likes me back.. It's so surreal. I should really make drunk promises more often! Ally's lips were literally inches away for a few seconds when she finally leaned in and kissed me again. This time it felt so different. I felt the fire still, but this time my lips burned as well, and my breath became heavy. Our lips were fighting hard when I felt her tongue brush my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and welcomed her tongue with mine. This went on for quite a while until I softly broke the kiss and placed my hands on her neck. "How about we go on a date? Movie, and dinner at my place?" I ask already knowing the answer. Ally smirked and bit her lip lightly. "Sounds fantastic!" She replied with excitement. "Just take me to the school so I can get my car, and you follow me." I give her a quick peck on the lips and we headed back to her car.

Stevie's Place

I unlock my door and set my backpack down inside, and motion for Ally to enter my room with me. We both sat on the bed and I turned on NetFlix. I started playing Faking It but was too distracted by Ally's beauty to pay attention. I still couldn't believe that all it took was one kiss to find out we liked each other and that we might be something. Wait, what are we? "Hey, Ally?" I ask. "Yeah?" She looks at me with her green eyes that absolutely paralyze me. "What are we? I mean what does today make us?" I asked half scared of the response I might get. "Hold that thought." She says as she gets up and runs out of my apartment. My stomach sank, What did she mean by saying that and leaving? After about ten minutes she comes running back in, kinda surprising me, with an arm behind her back. "Stevie Boebi" she begins to say, walking towards the side of the bed I'm sitting on, "Would you make me the happiest girl in the world, and be my girlfriend?" She asks as she gets on one knee and holds out a bouquet of yellow roses with red tips. Woah. Ally went all out.. I can't believe this.. "Yes... Yes.. YES!" I reply with a smile bigger than any smile I've ever had. I jump off the bed and tackle her to the floor, laying on top of her, I kiss her over and over with tiny, excited kisses. We end up just talking for hours about nothing, and about everything. I realized it was already 7:30. "I'll go start dinner, gorgeous." I say, kissing her head. I head out to the kitchen and begin making some tacos when I feel Ally wrap her arms around my waist and kiss my neck. "I missed you." She whispers against my skin. "I've been gone for five minutes." I reply giggling. "Yeah, but now that I've met you, laying in bed alone just feels so wrong." She says as she runs her hands under my shirt and up my sides. I bite my lip lightly and drop what Im doing for a second as I turn around and kiss her soft, welcoming lips. I then kiss her nose and continue what I was doing. She smiles into my shoulder and watches me cook.

We finish dinner when she tells me she has to be home soon. I'm disappointed but I know Ill see her at school tomorrow. Realizing we still didn't have each others numbers, we quickly take each others phones and add ourselves in the contacts. I walk Ally to the door, and as she opens it she quickly turns around and pulls my by the waist tightly against her and kisses me with all the passion she has.

Ally's POV

I honestly hated that I had to leave Stevie, especially since I had to come back to this Hell of a family. For about a year and a half now, my mom and dad have done nothing but fight. My mom goes out every night to drink and my dad stays home and gets wasted. I'm usually successful at sneaking in at night without bothering my dad, but today I knocked over a bottle of beer and it shattered on the floor. My heart sank, I knew what was coming. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?! Who the fuck do you think you are coming in this late?!" He half yells, slurring every word. "Dad, it's onl-" I'm cut off to a fist colliding with my stomach. I hunch over, having had the breath knocked out of me. His large hands are placed on my back, throwing me across the floor. "Don't ever fucking back talk me again bitch!" He yells as his foot connects to my ribs. He doesn't stop at just one kick either. Why the hell wont he just stop.. I can't take much mor- and with that last kick, I blacked out.

I wake up around 1:30am still on the kitchen floor. I look up to see my dad asleep in his recliner and my moms purse on the counter. I guess she came home and just stepped over me. I try to get up but the pain is so unbearable. I finally take all the strength I have left and force myself off the ground, falling into the wall to try and stop the pain. Breathing hurts. I slowly walk up to my room and check my phone.

Danny: Hey, weren't you complaining about being alone this morning? Where are you?

Danny: Really Allz? You're gonna skip and not tell me so I could sleep in?-.-

Stevie: Hey Pretty! I miss you already xo

I text Danny back first.

Ally: Hey sorry, something came up, I left right after I texted you this morning. Ill make it up tomorrow! Haha

Afterwards I shoot Stevie a text.

Ally: Hey Lady! I'm looking forward to a kiss good morning!

I slowly drift off to sleep, feeling the constant dull pain radiating up my torso. My alarm wakes me up about five hours later. It takes a while to get off my bed, but the pain isn't as bad as last night. I head to the bathroom and take off my shirt to look at the damage. My entire left side is purple, and my right side has a few scattered bruises. I sigh, and head into the shower. I can't let Stevie find out.