Chapter 4

Ally's POV
I exit the shower and get dressed, grabbing a granola bar and quickly heading out the door to my car, so I don't disturb my dad. I'm eighteen, but with no job, and no money, I'm stuck living here for a while. I just need to be more careful is all. I head to school and pull up right next to Stevie's car as she starts to get out. "Hey babe, I texted you this morning. Did you get it?" She asks me as she stands up out of her car. I pull my phone out of my pocket to check it.

Stevie: Good Morning gorgeous! I'll be giving you that kiss very soon<3 xo

I smile and look up at her, as she was now directly in front of me. "Sorry, I didn't check my phone before I left." I say getting lost in her eyes as the sun hits them perfectly, causing them to become a golden eclipse. "It's okay penguin." She says with a big smile as she wraps her arms around my torso and kisses me. I tried to take the pain of her arms on my bruises but my body tightened and my lips pulled away from hers as my face scrunched up due to the pain, now radiating up my neck. She looks at me concerned. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" She quickly asks with a little fear in her voice. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine, I just slept on my back wrong." I spit out, hoping she believed it. Her face softened "I'm sorry baby." She replies as she places her hands on my face and kisses my lips again. We hold hands and walk into the school to see Danny and Moonshine talking to each other. This is perfect. Time to tell them the good news about me and Stevie. We approach them and I get ready to tell them when I realize by they're smug faces, that they already knew. "Congrats Hills!" Danny exclaims giving me a big hug but thankfully wrapping his arms around my neck, and not my stomach. I see Moonshine hugging Stevie saying "You can thank me later." I feel like Moonshine had a part in getting us together, if so I'll have to thank her later. The bell rings and we all head off to class, which wasn't so bad because Stevie sat beside me in every single one, making the day go by a lot quicker.

Stevie's POV

I decided to sit by Ally in the back of all the classes we had together. So all of them, basically. We ended up passing notes all day, but I still had a terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach about earlier when Ally winced in pain. I didn't exactly believe her story that she slept on her back wrong. Eventually the final bell rang and Ally followed me to my place to hang out for a few hours. As soon as we got into my room I pushed Ally on the bed and started kissing up her neck to her lips. I have to get her shirt off.. I have to prove to myself that this bad feeling is wrong. While I'm kissing her, I slowly try to lift her shirt under me. She reacts almost immediately, pushing my hand away and rolling over so she was on top of me. Damn it! I was so close. Ally pins my arms above my head as she kisses along my collarbone. I let out a small moan as she bites my neck. She returns to kissing me, I bite her lower lip and push her over as I get back on top, straddling her. This time I'm successful lifting her shirt and I see a very large, purple bruise covering her left side. I let out a small gasp as I see her face drop, avoiding eye contact. I slowly get off of her and sit beside her. I don't know where to start. She's so quite.. Almost like she's shutting herself off to save her heart from anymore pain. "Baby.." I start, placing my hand on hers as to tell her that I was here for her. She seemed more comforted at the touch of our hands. "What happened?" I finish asking. She sits up and looks me in the eyes. "I feel like if I tell you.. You'll get scared and leave me.." She says in almost a whisper. I place my free hand on her cheek and kiss her lips softly. "No matter what it is that caused these bruises. I will stand by you and help you fight back." I say to try and reassure her that I wouldn't leave her. Especially not when she needed me the most. She sighed, "well, my mom and dad have been fighting a lot recently. About money, each other, and how much of a mistake it was to have me. They've both lost their jobs and we're close to losing the house. They figure that with whatever money they have left, they'll just use it for alcohol. My mom leaves every night to drink, and my dad just stays home and drinks so much, I'm surprised he's still alive. Last night after I got home, I tried to sneak in like usual, and just go to my room. But as I opened the door, I knocked a beer bottle off the counter and it shattered on the ground. He heard and got mad that I was home so late, he punched me in the stomach, knocking my breath out and threw me on the ground. He kicked me until I was unconscious. I'm sorry I lied to you about what happened this morning.. But I was so scared.. I'm still scared you wont want to deal with this shit and you'll leave. I wouldn't blame you." As Ally finished explaining where the bruises came from, I lifted her shirt off her body and threw it onto the floor. I pushed her chest, laying her back down on the bed. I kissed every inch of her bruises and up to her neck. I hovered above her face. "I don't plan on leaving you for a long time. So you better get used to me. I want to make you happy, and keep you safe. Which is why I'm taking you by your house tonight, we're sneaking in and we're packing your stuff. You're moving in with me and I wont take no for an answer." I say as I stare into her emerald soul. She pulls my face towards hers, connecting our lips, and with that I had my answer. She reaches to the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head, and throwing it behind her. Barely rubbing her fingertips up my sides and to my back as she unhooks my bra and throws it wherever my shirt went. She rolls on top of me as I reach to unhook her bra as well. She lays her body against mine, our warm skin meeting and sparking the fire inside of me that Ally had created the first time our lips touched. I feel her hand rubbing up my thigh to my waist, unbuttoning my jeans. She moves her lips from mine and down my neck to my chest, slowly caressing my nipple with her tongue. She starts kissing down my ribs and finally, right above my jeans. She pulls my jeans off swiftly with my underwear and throws them to the ground. She tries to tease me by kissing my thigh, but before she's able to, I roll her over so I'm on top again and remove her jeans, and underwear throwing them with the rest of our clothes. Finally we were completely unrestricted by clothing and we could feel each others heat caressing our bodies. I slowly rubbed my hand down her body and found her clit. Not once breaking our kiss. Ally let out a small moan as I continued moving my fingers in circles. I kissed down her chest, taking her nipple into my mouth and inserting two fingers inside her as she arched her back and gripped tight to the bed sheets. My thumb found her clit and my lips found the sweet spot on her neck. Soon enough Ally was moaning my name as loud as she could until she found her release with the final love bite I left along her collarbone. I kissed her lips again and looked into her eyes. She smiled and her eyes filled with lust. She pushed me over and climbed on top of me, and kissed down my body. Her tongue found my clit, as she pushed one finger inside me and then another. I gasped and bit my lip. My hands were tangled in her hair. It wasn't long before she had repaid me with her tongue and I let out a final, heavy moan of her name while I breathed heavily looking into her eyes, as her face was now right above mine. She kissed my lips, allowing me to taste myself and laid beside me, wrapping her arms around me and throwing a blanket on top of us. I felt myself drift to sleep as she ran her fingers through my hair.

Hey guys! If you enjoy this, let me know in the comments! Also suggestions for future chapters! Don't forget to vote, and follow me if you want to see more of this! Until next time~ Exavier