CHAPTER 1

Today my life ends....

Everything is over...

I leave my life behind with no other choice in the matter...

I know, I sounds like a major drama queen but you would be too if you were being forced to move and to England of all places, being a die hard Scots woman it is my natural instinct to be anti-England. unfortunately for me though my father has been given a promotion that now requires him, and the rest of our family, to move to Canterbury in the south of England which is going to suck. how do they expect me to make friends when I'm moving down there half way through the final year of school? stupid selfish parents!

My bags are all packed, there are fifteen bags/boxes in total, most of which are filled with clothes. We hired a truck to help us transport our belongings for the nine and a half hour drive, i have one bag that i am taking into the car with me so that i  know no one has even had a peak inside of it...this bag holds my most precious items, my kitten ears and tail, both are blue and grey striped and so soft and fluffy, my ears have simple hair clips to attach them but my tail has both the option of a pin for it to be attached to my clothes or a small black silicone butt plug for when I'm you know not wearing clothes...

I get into the back seat of my dad's black Audi with my precious bag on my lap, the soft grey leather interior comforting me slightly seeing as it is one thing that will stay the same, my dad loves his precious car too much to ever let it go willingly. Luckily we set off quickly as the drive to Canterbury will be more than long enough already without waiting too long here, my parents seem excited, chatting away about the "new possibilities" and "exciting new adventures" there are apparently going to be down there but i severely doubt it. I get bored far too easily so i put my earphones in and drown my sorrows in the sweet sound that is Wednesday 13's "calling all corpses", eventually drifting off into a deep sleep.