Norway x Reader Just be Friends

Life is indeed hard when it comes to marriage. At first it was like a dream to her, she had been dreaming this for years! Finally, she and Lukas are married. But, something has happened in the past few months, both stopped talking to each other. Their friends became worried that they would ended up divorced. Which is not wanted.

The first step to get divorced is actually simple, get into a fight with your husband/wife. A big fight that is. Bring up a good topic to make a big fight that would end up you getting very emotional, angry, sad, depressed and all. It would end up getting your partner, either husband or wife in great misery or anger, or perhaps, sadness and wanting to either divorced or make it better.

The second step, go talk to your partner with a divorced paper sheet, whatever it is called. You could also call a divorce lawyer, they would make divorce a lot easier than you thought. But you might want to think twice about this. Your partner will either fully agree, hesitant, or disagree. Thinking about this would be hard, but I'm sure you can do it.

And (y/n) and Lukas, is already at the living room with a divorce paper. Giving out a sigh, the Norwegian male ruffle his own hair gently but a bit carelessly. the female in front of him gulped nervously, thoughts running through her head, will he accept it? She thought worriedly. She already made up her mind so dhe hoped he would agree.

"If divorce is what you want, I might have to think twice" he said

Looking at him, she replied "I will give you two days to think of it"

He nodded "very well then (y/n)"

With that, they leave. Leaving the divorce paper on the table of the living room. (Y/n) going out of the house and Lukas staying at their once home. He'd rather stay there than having to say at the Nordics household, being showered by hundreds, thousands of question from the Nordics, mainly by Mathias and Finland, whatever.

One day passed, Lukas got a text from (y/n). Which at first he ignored for various reasons, either he is not interested or he doesn't want to talk to her. And many more reasons that could not be explained, not even by Lukas himself. He is pretty irritated on why she wanted divorced. Curiosity got him, he checked the mail.

From: (y/n)
To: Lukas
Subject: divorced.

Sorry if I am bothering you but I need to ask about the divorce. Have you got your answer? Text me back ASAP or else... something would happen, whatever. So text me. Bye.

Well that was cold. Thought the Norwegian male, he re-read the mail a few times before deciding if he should reply or not, well to be honest, he doesn't want to. But being suspicious about the 'something would happen' part, he decided to gave the (blonde/brunette/etc) female a reply.

To: (y/n)
From: Lukas
Subject: divorce

Actually. No. I haven't even give it a time to think about. In the end I would have my answer anyway.

Re-reading the messege a few times, he pressed the 'send' button and put his phone in his pocket. Why would she wanted a divorce anyway. He thought for a minute before closing his eyes. Mainly wanting to rest his eyes but he ended up sleeping the rest of the afternoon until evening.

-------------------------------------time skip y'all-----------------------------------

The next day. She finally came into his house and gave the door a knock. "Hei Lukas. I hope you have your answer" she said bluntly when Lukas opened the door. He kept quiet and let her in. "Have a seat, coffee or tea?" "Neither, thanks." She responded. Seeing the divorce paper is still on the table she gave out a silent sigh of relief

Lukas returned to the living rolm and sat down across her on the other sofa. After a few minutes of silence, she spoke up. "So.." "I have my answer" Lukas cut her off quickly, catching her off guard. She nodded "well?" "I agree." He said, grabbing a pen and signing the paper.

"Then I could finally sing this song to you." At this his eyebrow is raised.

"Kun venner - alt vi kan gjør er å
Væ venner - på tide å so farvel
Kun venner - alt vi kan gjør er å
Væ venner - kun venner

I går morges da lyset vekket meg så føltes det
Som om jeg fylt med skårene fra et knust hjerte
Hver gang tengte på deg så
Var det som tankene mine gikk i stå
Jeg lurer på om det var dette
Vi hadde ventet.

Jeg visste det lenge i dypet av mitt sin at det
Mes smertefulle og harde valget var det beste
Jeg trodde det ville ordne seg
Så jeg latet som om al alt var okei
Men jeg sa det aldri rett ut og nå er det for sent

Imens vår verden sakte men sikkert faller omkring meg
Så prøver jeg fortstatt å finne en utvei
Du sluttet å smile
Jeg begynte å tvile
Nå er alt kun minner

Og uansett hvor høyt jeg skriker så er det kun
Ekko som svarer meg fra hjertets avgrunn
Båndet er brutt, ja det er slutt, jeg står alene igjen
Nå er det ingenting som holder oss kynttet sammen

Skjebnen førte kanskje oss to sammen, men det var vi.
Som ødela det slik at det nå er forbi
"Sånn kan det gå, slik er livet" mumlet du med tungt sinn
Og da rant det no'n andred tårer nedover mitt tørre kinn

Alt vi kan gjør er å
Vær venner - på tide å so farvel
Kun venner - alt vi kan gjør er å
Vær venner - kun venner"

With that she reopened her eyes, facing the widened eyes of the Norwegian. She opened her mouth "I didn't sang it all because my Norwegian isn't that good. But that's one last song from mec from now on. We are only friends, Lukas" she smiled a bitter smile, which he actually returned.

"Of course."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: sorry the song isn't full I can't copy paste the lyrics from the youtube description QwQ. Hope you enjoy it though.