Sabaody Archipelago

Finding the Real Happiness

By: MrPrinceLoveCook

V - Sabaody Archipelago

That place is also the most memorable place for us as a pirates

SCROLL DOWN.

The waves of sea are steady but loud enough when a small ship passed by. The sight of never ending water made them feel so bored, especially for the situation of our Pirate King Luffy.

He was seating on the head of the ship, staring at the ocean with his tongue dropped down long.

"I DON'T WANT TO GO ON A BORING ADVENTURE!" he cried with boredom, then rolling on the floor while keep on banging his feet countless times.

There is no other ship other than their ship not like those recent times, when pirate era. Which no matter where they go, they were absolutely facing so many pirate ships, docked in any islands in sight, fighting with marines or bounty hunters.

There are also small ships or boats stopped on the center of the ocean but for those fishermen, who try to catch fish, as many as much possible though our pirate king suddenly sprung to stop them, insisting that Mermen people might be angry if they catch too many fishes then again our LoveCook kicked his head several times.

"Sanji, don't be so mean... you see, I'm trying to stop them just to help our little Mermen friends..."

"Help? Little Mermen? Shitty Gumo, would you use your stupid big brain. Due to your so-called help, your just ruining the job of those pitiful fishermen... obviously, you're not helping at all"

"I thought you love mermaid but why are you acting so weird? You even said those nonsense craps"

"Yes, I admit I love all mermaids... but those small fishes were only created by whomever God in heaven for those fishermen to catch and for us to eat while beautiful mermaids were only created for us, hot gentleman to love and worship..." Sanji nodded within himself.

"You're so booring weird..." he walked away from Sanji to stand beside their navigator, poking him continuously.

"Do you want something, Luffy-dono?"

"Oi, little Buda... how long are we planning to sail... it's been so long since we started this adventure... so boooring. I want to dock in an island sooooon... really soon... Sanji... meaaaaat!"

[Little Buda sounds so weird but please believe me, he is the current navigator of our Mugiwara crew.

Well, I sometimes called my younger siblings little Buda, so I applied it unconsciously... hahaha... "Little Budaaa, where you hide my manga?]

"Oh yeah Luffy, where are you planning to take us? It's been, a month since we leaved All Blue island" Sanji picked up the External Log Pose, staring at it for a couple of seconds when Buda interrupted him.

"King-sama, don't tell me... you didn't know where we exactly going?" Buda said, looking at him confusedly.

"Believe me, I don't really have an idea where this shitty Gumo planning to take me... I'm just... you know, going to the flow..."

"Eh..."

"But... It's been so long since I feel this kind of feeling... being so carefree without so much worry..." he breathe slowly then added "I'm looking so much for this kind of feeling..."

"Thank God, our king was enjoying his journey" Buda smiled.

"Then, answer me little Buda, where are we going?"