Chapter 1

[A/N]: I JUST WANNA INFORM YOU THAT I MADE SOME REVISION ON THIS STORY. I CHANGE SOME WORDS AND PHRASES IN WHICH DIDN'T AFFECT THE PLOT OF THE STORY.

HER POINT OF VIEW

*RingRing*

I took off my phone inside my pocket because it keeps on ringing. I read first the name of the caller before I answer it.

"Yeinnie. Our manager-oppa want to talk to you right now." Lee Soojung-unnie said, or better known as Baby Soul, was on the other line.

"Ne. Unnie."

Then I ended the call. I wonder what our manager-oppa wants me talk with. And today is our rest day, so I am free to walk whenever I want to go.

I look first at the gravestone. "I have to go, appa, umma. Our manager want to see me."

I'm Jung Yein. The Lovelyz maknae. We will soon to debut next few months. And sad to say, my parents can't see me performing. The truth is that they are already gone.

They both died because of airplane crash. They just have a trip to Europe. But they didn't make it. It even took three weeks before they recovered their dead bodies in the water. I was on the verge of leaving my dream being an idol. But gladly, because of my unnie's advices, I'll continue my dream.

****

"Yeinnie, this is your attorney, Miss Choi." manager-oppa introduce the lady in front of me. I smile.

Miss Choi is gorgeous in her pony tail. She is wearing a pencil cut in just few inches above the knee. She had a perfect nose, suited in her small face.

"Annyeong, Miss Choi." I said politely. And I sit in an opposite chair in front of her.

Then our manager-oppa leave us. Maybe to have some privacy.

Miss Choi take a deep breath, as she took an envelope from her bag. "Before your parents died on accident, they manage to give the last will."

"Am I going to handle our company?" I thought.

Then she handed me the envelope.

"Open and read it."

In trembling hands, I open it. The last will testament of my parents. I can't believe that they still manage to make this despite of their heavy and hectic schedule. In watery eyes, I read it.

And the phrase that really caught my attention is this:

All her inheritance was in Jeon Jungkook's hand. They should be married before Jung Ye In will get her share.

I look puzzle at that phrase. I look at Miss Choi with a confusing look.

"I was just shock by that too, Miss Jung."

"Do I still have any choice?"

Seriously? I don't know who the hell is Jeon Jungkook! Not in my entire life I meet that certain name!

"No."

"How long was this testament was made?" I ask. I still can't believe that I have to marry someone just to get my share. If I won't marry him, all my share will be his. Which is  will really opppose! I am the legal daughter here!

"Three years ago."

***

"DO you know anyone who named, Jeon Jungkook?" I ask all my unnies. And I showed to them his picture.

Is it not bad to ask them, right? Maybe they know him. Well, Miss Choi showed me a photo of Jeon Jungkook. All I can say is, he is attractive. Yes, attractive enough to lure my parents.

O.O - that was their expression when I ask them. They even squinted their eyes while looking at the photo.

"Do you know him?" I ask again.

"Ne." its Sujeong-unnie who answer me first.

"They just debuted last year." JiAe-unnie seconded after looking the photo.

"He even known as the 'Golden Maknae' in their group." Kei-unnie said.

I furrows. So, he belong to an idol group.

"He is under the BigHit Ent." Jisoo-unnie said proudly.

"He is in Bangtan Seonyondan !!!" Jin-unnie exclaim.

All of us covers our ears. Myungeun-eonnie don't need to shout. We can hear her. She's someone like excited.

"So proud huh?" Soojung-unnie taunted at Jin-unnie.

"Because her first love is in that group." Mijoo-unnie said.

We all know that Jin-unnie's first love name is Kim Seokjin. According to what I heard when they are talking, Seokjin-sunbaenim belonged in an idol group and he is famous because of his looks. He is known as International Husband.

"Why the sudden interest in Jeon Jungkook?" they all ask in unison at me.

"Well, I'm going to marry him so that I can have my inheritance." I answer in a low voice.

"MWO?!!"

"SERIOUSLY??!!"

"STOP KIDDING!!"

"YOU"RE JOKING, RIGHT??!!"

"WE'RE NOT DEBUTING YET!!"

I cover my ears when they all shout. They are just exaggerating.

"Seriously, Yein. Don't joked on us. You're too young for that thing." - Kei-unnie said in a calm tone.

"I'm dead serious here." then I sigh. "I just read the last will of my parents earlier."

I heard their deep sigh. I know they are concern about me and my situation now.

"Is that the reason why I saw Miss Choi with you at the office?" Mijoo-unnie ask.

I just nod as an answer.

***

"Miss Jung, I already set a date for the meet up for your soon-to-be-fiancee." Miss Choi told me through phone call.

"Okey then. When will it be?"

"It will be tomorrow."

---