I looked around and I saw Mike. He was staring at me. I slowly slid my tray away.

I was scared. Why does he have this lunch period. I thought that our grade difference would've made a change in lunch. I feel sick.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I looked up and saw Kellin. He was worried.

"No, I'm good.  I'm just not really hungry.  I had ate the sticky bun late."  I some what whispered the last sentence incase Mike heard me.

My throat became dry. Is he still looking at me?

I felt the eyes grow deeper. I felt like I was gonna die.  Why is he coming toward me.  I didn't do anything wrong. Then again he hates me. But he wouldn't do anything to me in here would he?

Kellin and Gabe looked at the direction Mike was in.

He was walking here! I just sat there quiet like I was before hand not letting fears be seen.

"What's up man? Are you new? Never seen ya here."  Gabe spoke to him.

I slowly looked his way. 

"Oh I was just over here to say 'hi' to my brother."
He said.

They looked at me. "Dude you didn't tell us you had a brother." I was about to speak but before I could say anything Mike spoke.

"He didn't?" He sighed sadly. "I should've guessed. He doesn't really talk to me that much at home.  I guess he feels like I don't exist."

My eyes widened I couldn't believe this. "N-no that's not-"

"Vic! How could you.  He's your brother!  Just because he's older than you doesn't mean you have to act like he's not there.  Usually little brothers slips kill to talk to there older ones." Gabe scolded.

I saw Kellin's head shake in agreement. So much for friend. 

"Actually he's older."  Mike let out a fake chuckle trying to play sad innocent brother.

"Now that's just being a jerk. Don't worry man.  You can hang with us if you want.  Vic would be happy for you to sit here. Right."

I sighed then nodded.

Un-fucking-believable! I can't believe this!  Actually I can.  He does this all the time.  He does stuff like this at home. Making me seem like the bad guy! 

And how does Kellin and Gabe automatically assume that I'm being mean?  How do they know I don't have a good reason for this?  Which I clearly do!

I rose from my seat.

"Hey Vic, where you going?" Kellin asked.

"Anywhere but here." I got up and left.

I walked out into the hallway. Luckily they didn't come after me.

I walked into the restroom and sat on the floor in a stall.

This is terrible. They were probably the only friends I was gonna ever have in 15 years! Now they're gone because Mike is probably telling them some bad shit about me that isn't true.

I promised myself that I wouldn't cry till I got home. I couldn't help it now. I just let the tears fall from my face.

"Vic?" I heard someone call my name.

~~~~~
Hello my Hedge Hog Nation. I posted yet again. This one was literally just over 1000 words. That's sad. I guess I'm just trying not to make them so long that way I can have more parts to write.

I know these chapter names really suck.

Okay remember for all you people with tumblrs and is interested in sleeping with sirens gay fanfiction, please check out my blog and request prompts for what you want me to write and I promise you it will be good. This is at sleepingwithsirens-gay-rp.tumblr.com
For all of you that don't have a tumble be sure to pm me and I will write your story on my oneshot/imagine book on my wattpad.

Follow
Follow Tumblr(check discription)
Vote
Comment
Request
Request Tumblr(check description)