“Why do you ask such questions?” Cassandra asked diverting his attention back to her. She began stroking his leg again. Marcos knew the clock was ticking before her lust kicked into overdrive. And he wasn’t in the mood to have sex with her.

“Just curious is all” He lied with ease. Marcos still felt it was in his best interest not to share his new little vamp with anyone else.

“Well you know you could always ask Maximus. He probably remembers more about our history than I.” She said casually.

Marcos knew that Cassandra was well aware of his hatred for his brother. The fact that she mentioned his name had Marcos blood boiling and she knew it would.

Marcos snapped.

In a flash he jumped her, grabbing her wrist and forcibly pinning them above her head as he straddled her.

“Never speak his name to me!” Marcos yelled in her face.

Cassandra simply threw her head back into the cushion laughing. She found Marcos behavior quite amusing and somewhat arousing. She used her flexible legs to wrap them around him and flip them both over so now she was straddling him.

“Now, now Marcos, play nice. Wouldn’t want a repeat of our last time together” She said tauntingly, reminding Marcos of what happened ninety eight years ago.

*Flashback*

Marcos had just created Talon and was teaching him about controlling hype when they ran into Cassandra at a pit in Paris. She instantly wanted the newly changed Talon, and Talon was too unstable to resist her. For two weeks Talon and Cassandra fed and fucked like savage animals. Until the fateful day Talon had enough. Cassandra couldn’t handle the rejection and went on a rampage to kill Talon. Luckily Marcos came back to the hotel in time to stop her from doing just that. Marcos and Talon teamed up to fight her until finally Talon shot a round of platinum in her back. The shot knocked her out long enough for them to flee the city…

*End*

“That was a long time ago Cassandra” Marcos said tip lipped hating the fact he decided to travel here alone. But he knew if he brought Talon that would stir up more problems

“It was, but I never forget. Besides I think it’s time you earned your forgiveness” She said ripping his shirt open. Damn it! Her lust has taken over.

Marcos knew without any backup there is only one way he was getting out of here alive. Cassandra dragged her tongue slowly down his chest. Even though he couldn’t stand her; her seductions began to arouse him.

Well if he has to fuck her anyways mine as well do it his way. Marcos grabbed a fist full of her red hair yanking her face up to his and crashing their lips together. She responded immediately by diving her tongue into his mouth. Marcos tore off her black robe exposing her naked body.

Cassandra moaned in delight when he took one of her erect nipples into his mouth. Marcos sucked harder before pushing her down on her back. She stared up at him with black lustful eyes; watching him slowly undue his pants.

“After this we’re even” Marcos told her seriously stepping out of his dress slacks. She smiled showing her fangs and licking her lips

“You wager a hard bargain. Better make it worth it” Cassandra purred.

Marcos felt his own eyes bleed black and gave into the lust. He climbed on top of her, plunging into her core hard. She moaned loudly, enjoying every thrust of the last ride she would get from Marcos…