Chapter 8

When Delilah woke up to a heavy weight on her stomach, her first reaction was to scream. Immediately the weight was lifted and he ears multiple groans. Blinking softly he looked and saw her daddy, uncle Peter, Scott and Isaac. Stiles head popped up from the edge of her bed and glared playfully.

"Why did you scream?" He whined.

"I couldn't breathe." Delilah muttered. Suddenly, it was like she was in a trance. "I couldn't breathe and it kept getting darker and darker. Voices grew louder..." Delilah paused and subconsciously rubbed the back of her neck, feeling the scarred flesh. Derek frowned and ran a hand through her tangled hair.

"It's ok Lilah. Your safe now." Delilah smiled and grinned happily before going into a coughing fit. Scott quickly jumped up and went to get his mom while Isaac got her some water.Delilah greedily gulped down the cool liquid making Derek and Peter chuckle.

"Slow down pup. It's not going anywhere." That made Delilah pause.

"Everyone did go anywhere." they frowned in confusion as Melissa entered with Scott. "I was alone and it was like my mommy...she went back home." They all looked at each other confused. "My mommy was an angel. She carried scars on her wrists because she was sensitive to other people's pain and her own...when she left me into box she told me she was going to come back after she went home." At that moment Delilah didnt sound like a little girl, she sounded mature and wise. It was a little off putting but they stayed silent. "I didn't want her to go..i caused her pain." Delilah starts to sob.

Derek scooped up his daughter, careful of the wires and gently rocked her.
"I bet your mother loved you very much." He whispered softly, kissing her head. "Just as much as I do."

"Are you going to go where mommy went?" Delilah asked softly. Derek shook his head.

"No. Not until you want me to."

"Never!" Delilah shouted, making her cough again.

"That's enough excitement for one night."Melissa smiled lightly. "Let her sleep." Delilah curled further into Derek and nuzzled him softly.

"Night Daddy."

"Night love."

A/N: Sorry for another short chapter. I was a bit busy writing my book Little Sister. If you want to read it you can find it on Quotev and either search the title Little Sister or look for Stiles. Mine has a line that says, "This new found Heroism is making me very attracted to you." Again thanks for reading...Goodnight!