Chapter 11 - I just discovered something!

Hey guys! So, I actually deleted secret agent 101. And this book is actually my number one priority from now on. And guess what? No. It will be a secret. I won't let the cat out of the bag until this book will have reached it's ending. Did you like the the previous chapter? I hope you did. So enough of my ranting over here. And let's all welcome chapter eleven!!!!!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11

All the way back to the hotel, nobody ever dared to speak. Darren was just driving while I just stared outside the window thinking about my stupidity. I can't believe I almost fell into his trap. I really need to thank Lance later. One, because he called. Two, because..... wait. I should thank Darren for that. For mentioning about what Lance said. No. Myself. Because if I didn't ask, I wouldn't know anything about that whole girlfriend thing. But it just don't feel right. No. Everything's okay. I just need to forget that all of this happened and ignore him. That's it!

Because of thinking and thinking over here, I didn't even notice that we are already at the hotel until Darren turned of the ignition. Without any word, I opened the door and got out.

Ignore him.

Those are the words inside my mind right now.

~Darren's POV~

What's wrong with her? I didn't even do anything. Maybe because of what we did a while ago. Maybe she thought that I like her back. To be honest, whenever I'm kissing her, I can feel some things that I haven't felt before. Damn I sound so girly now. But that's the truth. Even if how much I fucking try to push those feelings away, they will always find a way to go back.

No Darren. Don't develop those feelings. You have Ellisa now.

Yes I know that I have Ellisa now. She's the only girl that will understand my feelings. But if I do love Ellisa, why did I brought Lea to the place that I promise to only bring the girl who I truly love. I love Ellisa. I always did love her since we were ten. She's the only girl who saved me from loneliness. She is.

"Hey man, Lisa's been looking for you. Where have you been?" Lance asked.

"You know where. Where is she?"

"There at that chair." Lance said pointing at where Lisa is.

I walked over to her. Besides Lea, Lance and Glacier are the only one who knew about the meadow. Lance, Glacier and I used to go there together since middle school. But now, I think I'm the only one who goes there.

"Hey," I said.

Lisa stood up and crashed her lips to mine. It feels so different from the one I had a while ago. "Where have you been? I've been looking for you everywhere."

"I just went outside to get some fresh air."

"Don't lie Darren. I know you went at that place again." she said.

Lisa also knows about that. But she never had been there.

"Darren, you know that I'm always here for you. I'm always ready to listen and help you with your problems." That worrying eyes again. I hate to see her with those eyes on.

"I know." I said.

"Look, we are here to celebrate. Not to discuss some problems. Wanna dance with me?"

I took her hand and we walked towards the dance floor. I can always trust her. Only her. Or not. 'Cause it seems like there's another person that I can also rely to.

~Lea~

I don't understand why I feel like my heart's breaking into tiny pieces. I can't see any apparent reason. He's just dancing with her. And he's his girlfriend after all. I don't know anymore. I need someone to tell my secrets to. And Glacier is that person. If I told Lizzie and Tarah, they might just say stay away from him. It's not that I don't trust them. It's just that, they hate Darren.

I pulled out my phone from my purse and dialed his number. After three rings, he picked it up.

"Hello?" Glacier's voice spoke.

"Glacier, it's Lea. I need to tak to you." I said.

I walk towards an empty hallway and told him everything. Not missing any single word.

"Your my friend right? Can you please help me with this?" I asked.

"As I can see, I hate to bust this out to you but, I think your in love with him."

Me? Being in love with Darren? Ha! No.

"No I'm not."

"Lea, don't deny. I know it. You are both my friends. You just don't know. But don't worry. I'm going to help you as soon as I'm done dealing with London." I almost forgot that he's there.

"Thanks."

"Glacier, who's that?" a familiar voice in the background said.

"It's Lea." Glacier said.

"Really?"

I smirked. I think there's some affair over here.

"Hey Glacier, I know that your with Lizzie. And I want you to explain why." I said.

"Is her voice that obvious?" Glacier asked. I know that he's smiling.

"Yeah. So explain. Now."

"Okay, okay. Our families are very close. So we are together right now in London. And Lea, will you let me date your friend?"

I knew it. Now I understand why he asked me to go out with him. And why he said sorry when he kissed me. That's because he likes Lizzie. He wanted to make her jealous. And his plan worked.

"Yes. I'm so happy for the two of you. But I still hate you for using me just to make Lizzie jealous!"

"Okay I'm sorry." he apologized.

"Fine. I gotta go. Tell her that I miss her and she need to get me that cute royal guard teddy bear!" I said.

"Okay."

Then we hunged up. I can't believe what I just discovered.

~

The bright rays of the sun surprised my eyes. It's Sunday today. I wonder if we are not going to the Church.

"Miss Monroe, your grandmother said you need to get dressed already." Faye, one of our maids said.

"Okay."

I hop out of my bed and took my bath. I got dressed into a white tank top, salmon chiffon skirt that falls three inches under my knees and a shiny silver blazer. And a two inch silver heel. My hair is in a nice elegant bun.

"Morning Dre," Darren greeted once we both got out of our rooms.

Wow. How fast he recovered. Then I remembered what Glacier said. I might be in love with him. Which I thought of deeply last night. And Glacier's indeed telling me the truth. The way he calls me Dre. Yes it annoys me. But it brings a smile to my face. Then how he manage to make me think of his kisses again and again. Then the way I compared him to other boys. The way I get jealous when he's with another girl. I hate to admit it but, I think I fell in love with this guy in a span of a month and two weeks.

"Goodmorning." I silently greeted. I walked away from him.

What if he won't like me back? Ugh! I'm sure as hell going to get my heart broken! Definitely.