twenty

I finished applying my makeup, grinning at my reflection in the mirror. I gave my hair loose curls and applied my makeup to make my dull eyes look much brighter. I had purchased a new dress, and it looked so wonderful on me. It was black with sheer panels above my chest, stopping right above my breasts. There was another panel on my back, dipping down to the point right above my ass, then three stripes of panels on my stomach. It clung to my hips, definitely boosting my confidence due to how it accentuated my curves. I had finished off the outfit with a pair of black booties, smiling. This would really grab Harrys attention.

I grabbed my purse with all of my items in it, closing the door behind me and making my way out of the hotel. I quickly found the taxi that Mr. Smith had called for me, and smiled at the driver as he opened the door for me. During the drive to the arena, I started feeling very anxious. I tapped my foot repeatedly, my bad habit. The car came to a stop, then my door was opened. I smiled at the man, stepping out of the vehicle to see I was in an empty parking garage. Okay then, this is kinda creepy.

The elevator opened, and I saw Hayley running towards me. "Zoe!" She engulfed me in a hug, causing me to laugh. I hugged her back, then pulled away after a few seconds.

"Hey Hayley." I grinned, walking back to the elevator with her.

"I love that dress, Zoe! Damn, you look hot." She chuckled, self-consciously looking down at her outfit. Her dress had a skirt that was formfitting with a loose top, which was black and white tribal print. She wore a pair of black vans with it.

"Nah, I look cheap." I laughed, crossing my arms. "I'm only wearing this since I have to compete with Kendall Jenner. But really, your outfit is adorable! I'd so wear it." My comment caused a grin to appear on her face.

"Thanks Zoe, you're awesome. And Kendall's got nothing over you. She's trash." I couldn't help but smile. There was silence for a couple of seconds, until Hayley spoke again. "Hey, wanna hear a joke?"

"Uh... sure." I glanced at her, walking out of the elevator. She led me down some hallways.

"Okay. What does a clock do when it's hungry?" She let out a small giggle.

"Uh, I don't know?" I glanced at her. God, she told jokes like Harry did.

"It goes back four seconds!" She burst into laughter, doubling over. I only laughed due to her reaction to her own joke. I rolled my eyes, and continued walking on without her. Once she realized I left, she ran to catch up with me.

"Are you done yet?" I asked sarcastically, smirking at her.

"Nope! Oh, hey, I tried to catch some fog this morning. I mist." She started laughing uncontrollably again. "Wait, this one is really good! This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore." I rolled my eyes, walking into the empty room that Hayley led me into. We both sat down on opposite couches.

"Okay, enough with the jokes. How are you and Louis?" As soon as I brought up his name, a grin appeared on her face.

"Oh, he's wonderful. Trust me." She winked at me, causing me to grimace.

"Ew, God Hay, I didn't need to hear that." I shook my head. I scrunched my face, showing her how grossed out I was.

"You're so cute when your nose wrinkles like that," I heard a deep voice that I recognized as Harry. My head shot up, seeing him leaning against the doorway.