Chapter 4

I could barely open my eyes when I finally woke up. They must have used an extra dose on me because I feel like complete trash. I sat up and noticed my wrist handcuffed to the bed post. I tried to pull it away but was only met with the creecking of the sturdy wood. I took this chance to take in my surroundings, I was in a huge room, lying on a huge bed. The bed had satin sheets that were black. The room was white with gold trimming, with the way it sparkled in the chandler light I could have sworn it was real gold. The stone fire place was blazing and I only noticed how hot I was when I tried to swallow and was met with a dry scratchy throat. I started to cough and looked around for some water but couldn't find any. My eyes started to tear up with my coughing so when the bedroom door opened and someone walked in I didn't hear or see them. When I finally stopped and got hold of myself I looked up to meet a pair of stunning blue eyes. "Here, have some of this." Without thinking I gulped down the water and thanked the mysterious man. He looked at me with a small smile on his face. Something was definitely familiar with this man. He finally said something, "Don't worry, the water wasn't poisoned or anything." and thats where I realized this was the masked man. "Wait, your the man that kidnapped those girls." He looked at me and blinked. And thats when I started to get angry, "Your the man who kidnapped ME!" With that I tried to throw a punch at his face and then was reminded that my wrist was handcuffed. I tried to throw the water glass at his face but it was knocked out of my hand. "Do. Not. Test. Me." The un-masked masked man said through gritted teeth. When he met my eyes they were deep blue, almost black and his canines were extended. All I could do was gasp and before I could say anything the tall man from before walked in, his brown hair looked freshly wet like he had just had a shower. "What have you told her?" He was talking to the un-masked masked man, jesus I really needed to learn their names. "Nothing, she just woke up." His eyes faded from a deep blue to his normal shade of blue and got up off the bed and stood away from me. At this the tall brown haired man looked at me, like he had read my mind he answered my question, "this is Jeramy," he gestured  to the intensely blue eyed man looking suspiciously out the window. He then introduced himself, he leaned into my personal space so that his lips were inches away from mine, "and my name is Walker" he said this in a husky, low voice. My breath hitched and if it weren't for my anger... and my restraints, I would have kissed him right there. "Can you two save the kissy wissy factors for when I'm NOT here?" This Jeramy guy did not seem impressed. And frankly, neither was I. What was I thinking!? Walker sighed and pulled out a key from his pocket, "This is for your handcuffs, but honestly," With this he looked me up and down, "I'm not sure if I want to take them off." I could feel my face growing with heat. 'God damn it stop blushing!' but it was too late, Walker chuckled as he peered down at my reddening face. "If I were you," I began sweetly, "I wouldn't take them off either." He raised an eyebrow and I think I caught a blush from him before I continued, "Because I will rip you apart as soon as I can reach you." His eyes were wide with shock. He then calmly placed the key back into his pocket and turned to Jeramy who had a small smirk on his lips. Boy that guy was really into subtle expressions. "Grab her some more water and lunch. Postpone the meeting until tomorrow." With that Jeramy nodded and left the room. Walker then turned to me, "I have a lot to talk to you about. Should I tell you before or after you have something to eat?" I was about to tell him off but before I could say a word my tummy spoke for me. I looked away embarrassed but was shocked to hear a cheerful laugh coming from Walker. "Alright! I guess lunch is first!" With that he also left the room, but the door was open. I could hear voices coming from the hallway, but couldn't make anything out. As they started to come closer I realized they were repeating my name over and over.

"What will Marie think of the clan?"