2. Do You Want To Fly Dragons?

Astrid's Pov.

'Hiccup?' I knocked on his door. It's been three weeks, since I saw, and played with him. I miss him. A lot have changed. Like, King and Queen have moved to a castle. We all have servants and guards.

'Do you want to fly dragons?' I sang.

'C'mon lest have a race!

I never see you anymore,

Come out the door,

It's like you've got away!

We used to be best buddies,

And now we're not...

I wish you could tell me why...!

Do you want to fly dragons...?

We don't have to fly dragons!' I waited for answer.

'Go away Astrid!' I heard. I was sad, I miss him... But he doesn't miss me?

'Ok... Bye...' I sang with sadness.

Hiccup's Pov.

It was so hard for me. And sadness in her voice. I turned around and walked to window, I laid my hands on the frame. I saw Astrid, she was with Fishlegs, talking. She was happy, I smile a little. But then I saw that crystal started to grow, I quickly removed my hands. My dad walked in, he sighed.

'Come here Hiccup, and show me your hands' I did exactly what he have told me to do. He put gloves on my hands, I looked him in the eyes. 'The gloves will help... See? Conceal....'

'Don't fell' I said quietly.

'Don't let them show...' We said together, he give me one smile, and walked out the room.

I looked down at my gloves, they were green, with some fire ornaments, I sighed. I don't want to be alone. But I know I have to. It's for the best, I walked to the window. Twins, Snotlout, Fishlegs and Astrid were having a snowball fight, I stepped back, and sat at my bed. All my things were removed, after the accident, and closed with me in this room. It was like a disappeared, I was there, and now I'm not. I can't even see Toothless...

Fifteen years later...

I heard knocking, I didn't move. My back was against door of my room, I was crying quietly. I was breaking down. I didn't saw Astrid nor Toothless nor other people for past years... The only contact I have is my mother. My powers grow stronger every day, just like Gothi said. My father have given up and don't talk to me. My room is all in crystals, I can't control it... I can't control my powers.

'Hiccup...?' It's Astrid, wow, she still remember me. It's been three years since she was here... Well there...

'Please I know you're in there...

People are asking where have you been...

Some say 'Give him time...'

And I'm trying to

I'm right out here for you...

Just let me in...

We only have each other...

It's just you and me...

What are we gonna do...?

Do want to fly dragons...?' I heard her sang. I didn't make a sound, I have to hold my tears, but they find a way out, as Astrid walked away.

'Please... Come back...' I said quietly, to my room. I was alone all the time for two weeks, my parents went to other kingdom. But they sail just into the big storm... No one survived. I started to cry. I don't want to be alone.

------------------Author's Part--------------

So... Here it is, another chapter.

Who's happy?

Was it good? Or not?

Thanks for reading.

-radioactivemirror