Chapter 2 SLEEPEPS

📍This chapter takes place in a HYDRA base. In WWII it was a camp for the allies. Their exact location is Wheaton, NJ. It was no mistake that HYDRA's new base was Captain America's old camp.*📍

"When will the SLEEPERs** be finished?" Johann asked impatiently, in a thick German accent.

"SLEEPERs?!" Arnim replied, obviously overwhelmed with one. "This is merely a prototype. I ca-" Arnim was cut off.

"Yes, SLEEPERs. One will recapture the Winter Soldier. The other will destroy Captain America. The soldier will be torn between his team and the assassin. This will assure our victory, and we will regain our weapon" Johann replied. He hated being questioned. In his mind he was a god.

"I will need some time," Zola replied, trying to buy some.

"You don't have it" Johann snapped, he was annoyed.

*This is the place that the USB (that Steve hid in the vending machine) told him and Natasha to go (hence the fact that Arnim Zola is there) in Captain America: the Winter Soldier. Also to clear up any confusion they rebuilt the base, and Arnim Zola's mind was uploaded to a robot type body (like in the comics).

**A SLEEPER (if you didn't already know from the picture) is a huge robot. The metal it is made of is almost as strong as vibranium. The easiest way to defeat one, is from the inside out (like in Avengers EMH the Winter Soldier).