Chapter 16: Silence Screeming To Loud

I'm wondering what happened to Kira, one second she was watching a movie the next she's gone. Tilly, Lucy's mum comes running in. "What happened?" She asks. Sometimes she just doesn't get it. "Kira's gone," Lucy says after a while. "I'll call her mother," Tilly says and goes to the phone in the kitchen. "What happened?" Lucy asks Lemony. "Like I said before I don't know," Lemony explains. Both of the girls go over to her bed. While they're doing what ever they're doing I shut the window. The curtains stop blowing and there's no more wind coming through the room. The other girls don't seem to notice which is good. I go over to them and kneel down to what they're looking at, Kira's bag. Well technically there is no bag but what's left of it. Which is few bits of rubbish and a birthday present. Probably for Lucy. After a while I say. "So what do we do know?" Lemony and Lucy look up at me clueless. "What?" I say as they stair.

The silence screams, to loud.

I walk back into the bathroom with out anyone noticing. I switch on my phone and I phone Jessica.
"I can't come over," I say
"Why not?" She asks
"It will be easier if I tell you later. Sorry"  I say.
"Ok," she says
I then hang up.