I noticed his t-shirt was tight around his bicep area. Oh god! He's getting me wet just sitting there. I bite my lip. I take my hand and touch his bicep. He looks at me and smiles and then turns back around to the instructor. No! Nathan! Look at me!

I take my hand down his arm and then straight to his crotch. He looks at me. I just look at him rubbing him through his pants. He twitches a bit. Thank god for skirts. I take his hand and run it along my thigh up my skirt. He notices right away I'm not wearing panties again. He groans deep in his chest.

"Sophie, why are you doing this to me?" He whines.

"I'm sorry I can't help it. I need you!" I place his hand back between my legs and he drags a finger between my folds and then pulls them out and tastes me. I bite my lip.

He leans closer. "I want to fuck you within an inch of your life right now on this desk in front of all these people."

That got me deep inside. "Nathan, take me now! Please?"

With that he says, "I'll meet you in the girls bathroom in 5 minutes, go!"

I get up and leave trying not to distract anyone.

I make my way to the bathroom and wait. Within 4 minutes he's there pushing the door shut to the stall and pushing my shirt up. He attaches his mouth to my nipple and licks and sucks. I moan. I push his suspenders down and then pull his shirt off.

"This is going to be quick and then later tonight you are going to get more of what you deserve." With that he unzips his pants and pulls them and his boxers down in one swift movement and then I wrap my legs around him and he sinks in deep.

"Fuck Nathan, you're so fucking big!" I moan and he covers my mouth. "Shhh don't need to get caught fucking my woman's brains out right here do we? I want you to cum and I need to fill you or I'll go insane."

He starts pumping in harder and faster and it's just what I need! Oh my god he's such an animal and I fucking love it! So much for the quiet awkward nerd.

I swirl my hips and he pulls my hair a bit. He's kissing my lips and my neck and then suddenly he says, "Cum!" And he pumps the hardest he ever has and I am sent into the quickest but amazing orgasm so far!

His lips over mine stifling my cries of pleasure as I pulsate around him and I feel his cum running out of me.

"Holy shit Sophie, you're so fucking wet and I feel you throbbing so hard around my cock! How am I supposed to resume class knowing this is how you are?"

I hold onto him. "Don't go! Come back home with me. Just for today!"

He curses under his breath. "Don't beg me Sophie, you know I can't turn you down especially not now after..."

I look at him confused. "After what?"

He sighs. "Since we had sex Saturday night I can't leave you alone. I wasn't too well at it before but now I can't resist you knowing what I feel and can take from you. I've never felt this need before and I don't know if it's like this for everyone when they first have sex but I want to be constantly buried inside you and making you scream my name! It's scary because we have classes and jobs and when I'm around you I forget all of that and I don't care. I just left my math class to fuck you. I would have never done that before. I have no control. How am I supposed to balance everything else with this need?"

He was right. We were going at it like crazy since Saturday and I couldn't think straight. How were we supposed to balance it all?

"It's not like this for everyone after they have sex but that's a good thing but we need to prioritize."

He lets me down and we get dressed. "I'm sorry if I distracted you from class. I didn't mean to. I'm just having a hard time controlling myself too."

He grabbed my hand. "No love, you didn't do anything wrong this is on us both. As much as I love making love and fucking you like crazy every chance we get we do need to take care of classes and work first. I will always want you this way. You have me. I will be there at the end of the day."

I smile. "How can you go from super animalistic sex god to a sweet little cupcake?"

He laughs. "I didn't realize I did."

"I love you Nath."

"I love you Soph."

We headed back to class and told each other we'd see one another after work.

I went to work and it was uneventful. I didn't hate my job but I did miss him. I guess it would just take time to learn to balance it out.

I arrived home and took a shower and made some dinner for me and Nathan. About 10 minutes before it was ready he came in.

"I don't know what you're cooking woman but it smells good." He backed me against the counter and kissed me with such passion.

"We won't be eating if you keep kissing me like that." I smile.

"I'm okay with that." He smirks.

After dinner we didn't bother cleaning up and just went at it. We had sex on the kitchen counter, the couch, the wall, and the bed. No matter what I couldn't keep my hands off of him.

Hours later we were lying there about half asleep when he says, "So much for controlling ourselves huh?" He laughs.

"It's fine with me. I'll never complain about that ever." I snuggle into his arms. "I love you."

With that we fell asleep.

|