“I try.”

             “Very funny. So why are you here?”

            I stared at her. “To drive my pretty girlfriend to school, duh.”

            “So what, it’s not even a day and you’re already cheating on me?” she fake gasped.

            “Baby, I’m appalled by your accusation. Now let’s run away before that Aubrey girl catches us together.”

            I threw Bree over my shoulder and began to run to my car with Aubrey giggling without control.

           “If she saw us, I’d bet she’d beat your ass.”

            I smirked. “But I got you to defend me, babe.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            I cut off the engine and ran to Aubrey’s door almost tripping over a book in the process, EMPHASIS on the ‘almost’. I opened her door and made a little bow, saying, “Out you go, m’lady.”

            “My gentleman, I like,” Bree purred.

            “I’m glad you do ‘cause you get a prize now,” I grinned while closing the door.

            “Oh, really and what shall that be?”

            “Should I show you?”

            She shook her head. “Nah, tell me.”

            “A kiss,” I whispered into her ear and leaned in for her mouth.

            But then she clamped her hand over my mouth and stepped away.

            “I’ll pass,” she grinned evilly.

            I pouted. “Baby, you make me sad.”

            “Do you want a kiss to make you feel better?”

            I nodded and she brought her hand closer to my cheek and… patted it. “Not now, baby,” she smirked.

            My mouth opened in shock. God, the things this girl was doing to me. She was so damn tempting. I wrapped my arms around Bree’s waist and playfully pushed her against my car, pinning her there with my body. I said, “Oh,” I kissed her neck, “hell,” I kissed her cheek, “no.” I stared into her eyes before kissing her hungrily on the mouth. She immediately responded wrapping her arms around my neck and lacing her fingers in my hair. I just tightened my grip around her. I bit her bottom and a soft moan escaped her. Just that sound made my buddy down in paradise a bit excited. She let my tongue in and lost in her sweet favor, we got tangled and tongue twisted, ha get it?

            Someone cleared their throat, but they were at the same time asking for a death sentence for making me break my kiss with Aubrey.

            “What the fuck do you want?” I asked clearly irritated, starting to turn towards the person.

            Aiden held his hands up innocently. “Sorry, dude. I didn’t think I was interrupting anything important,” he smirked.