chapter eighteen

Chapter eighteen

Rose’s Pov

Sara and I collapsed on a bench. Jess smiled shaking her head at us. “we’ve been here all day I’m starved.” Sara complied. It was noon and we’ve been here since eight. “Me to jess.” I told her and we gave her the puppy dog face. “Fine! Silly pregnant people bugging me.” she grumbled making us laugh. “So how you holding up lately?” Sara asked me. “Better. I cry myself to sleep every night. But I’m making a scrap book so he doesn’t miss a thing.” I told her as we ordered our subs. “So who’s all moving to the other house with you?” jess asked me. “Well jess and mike are going to take over the one were in now. then who wants to mostly recently married teens are moving in with me.” I told them as I sat with my sub. “you coming Sara?” I asked her. “maybe I haven’t asked James yet.” She said smiling. “I’ll keep a room open for you.” I told her. smiling I showed them the notebook I’d made for the plans of the house. “Wow you have to much free time on your hands.” Jess told me. I nodded. “The house is huge. Each room is like an apartment. The old owner told me the place actually did used to be an apartment. They renovated the entire first floor. living room. dining room. library. There’s a huge empty room we can use for pack meetings. You know the special ones.”I told them. meaning the ones for war. “And a baby room. the old owner did daycare in it. she gave us all her old toys. Then there’s a room that’s like a hangout for teens who want to get away. couches huge TV and gaming system. The works.” I told them. “And the largest kitchen. The dining room will fit the entire pack. and the kitchen will be great for all the woman too cook in. except me because I’ll end up burning the place to the ground if I cook.” I laughed with them. it felt good to laugh and have some fun. Derek and Jace walked over to us Stefan and Alex behind them. “hey guys.” I said. Alex and Stefan came out to the pack and school. After Stefan and I ‘broke up’. “She smiled!” Alex fake gasped. I tossed my napkin at him. laughing he picked it up. “So double date?” I asked them. “No I was picking Alex up from work when I saw you.” Stefan told me. “oh.” I smiled as they sat and talked with us. My cell rang. “Hey doc what’s up?” I asked him. “You had an appointment with me today.” He told me I looked at my watch. “Ah shit!” I said getting up. “No it’s fine rose. I’ll change it to when you get back.” He told me I smiled. “Any change?” I asked as I sat back down. “No. I’m sorry.” he told me I nodded and said goodbye. “What was that?” jess asked me. “I had an appointment with Andy.” I told her. “Oh sorry.” she said and Sara looked at her cell. “okay mines tomorrow.” she said putting her cell down. I scrunched up my face as the babies kicked again. “What?” jess asked worried. “They’re using my insides as a soccer ball.” I told them. they laughed and the guys helped us carry our bag out to the cars.

I pulled into the new pack house with jess. She helped me move my things into the alpha’s quarters. I ran my hand over the nursery. Scott locked it up and said it was going to be a surprise. I just want him to wake up before I have the kids. “Why won’t this door open?” jess asked me as Sara walked in with James. “Hey. Scott locked it up. it’s supposed to be the nursery. I don’t know where he put the key he finished it up the day before.” I told them walking to my room with my new cloths and sheets. “Whoa.” They said looking at the room. black walls with neon green pain splattered on the walls and black wood for the floor with a bright green rug. The bed frame was balk and so where the sheets. I pulled out the neon green comforter and put it on the bed. “Designed it myself.” I told them. “James?” I asked when he gave me a pleading look. “Can I talk to you?” he asked me I nodded and he pulled me away. “I was wondering if we could live here as well? I want to make it a surprise for Sara.” He told me I smiled. “My lips are sealed.” I told him. “Thanks.” He sighed giving me a hug.

It was bonfire time again. but instead because of the cold we hung out in the pack house. I was sitting on a couch under a blanket because I was freezing. Remind me to never get pregnant in the winter. Damon walked over to me and handed me a hot chocolate. Sara’s Wedding was postponed to next year because she couldn’t find her dream dress while being pregnant. I leaned into my brother as Jenna sat on his other side. “Hey cheer up.” he told me. “It’s almost Christmas.” He said as Shane jess Sara and Jace walked over. “Hey.” They said smiling the pack was giving each other gifts today. “okay so guess what your mom found cleaning the apartment out?” they asked. “I have no idea.” I said relaxing against my brother. “Your Christmas gift from Scott.” They told me I closed my eyes and shook my head. “I’m not opening it. not until he wake up. I want him to see the look on my face when I open the gift.” I told them walking out of the room the blanket still around me. I walked out of the house and to the docs house. when I got to the door I looked to the woods and sighed. I wanted to go to the lake. I sighed giving in and walked out to the lake. I sat on the dock watching the lake. How many of our firsts is Scott going to miss? Our first move. Our first Christmas. New years? his twenty second birthday? (January seventh) valentine’s day? The baby’s birth? How much is he going to miss because of the attack. I put my face in my hands and cried my heart out.

pic of rose crying on the dock>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

poor Rose. make me cry. and puts me in a depressed mood when i write this! stuipd me waiting to wake scott up! uhh! but it'll be worth the wait! i hope.

VOTE COMMENT AND FAN THESE ALL WAYS CHEER ME UP! AFTER WRITEING SOMETHING SO DEPRESSING

sorry caps lock got stuck^^^ ;)