chapter eleven

Chapter eleven

Scott’s POV

“NO!” rose said getting upset as she walked out of the twelfth house today. This time is was the basement. It wasn’t safe enough. I sighed and old the owner I was sorry. “It’s alright I know what it’s like to have a pregnant wife who annoys the hell out of you.” he laughed. “Maybe when she’s in a better mood.” “She’s never in a good mood.” I told him getting back in my car.  As we were heading home she saw a house for sale and told me to pull over. She ran up to it and smiled. knocking on the door a guy my age walked out. “hello you looking for me or to buy the house?” he asked she looked at me. “Married and expecting move.” She told him shoving him out of the way. “Mood swings are terrible today.” I told him this was our fourth day looking for a house. her forehead was purple when she took the makeup off. yellow in some places. It wasn’t very pretty. It still had to get worse before it could get any better. Smiling I headed inside.

she ran around the house she stopped in the living room and I spun around. she ran over to me jumping in my arms. “PLEASE!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!!” she begged. I looked at the owner. “Alright my parents will be glad to know a young couple got the house. now tomorrow we’ll meet the agent and agree on a price.” He told us. “Why you selling?” rose asked as she walked around again. “My parents moved to Florida and I have a place three towns over. Don’t really want this place.” He said smiling and tossed us a set of keys. “Go ahead and move your things in once we settle on a price.” He told me as rose skipped out of the kitchen. “You get deliveries out here right?” I whispered to him. “Can’t cook?” he asked me. I nodded. “Yhea they’ll come out here.” He whispered. “so how many?” he asked  me. “Triplets. All identical.” I told him smiling at rose. “how long you too been together?” he asked as rose came down the stairs inspecting the house planning on where to put everything.

*You know this could be a second pack house it’s so big. You like the idea. The beta can stay at the other and we can live here place looks like an old hotel.* rose told me. *I’ll talk it over with the pack and see if any want to move here.* “we’ve known each other our whole lives. And we fell in love along the way.” I told him waiting for rose to finish her inspection. She ran up to me and smiled. “Time to go I’m starved. Where you want to go?” she asked me. “Mexican?” I asked her waving goodbye to the owner.

Rose’s POV

I laid down on the bed staring at the ceiling. Scott collapsed next to me. “When do you think that’s going to look normal?” he asked kissing my forehead. “Well I can’t transform without risking the babies lives so few weeks maybe a month.” I told him as I snuggled up closer. Sighing he kissed my forehead I winced a little at the pain. “Sorry.” He mumbled. I hugged him tighter. “Scott?” I asked him. he looked down at me a small smile on his face. “What?”

“What do you want them to be?” I asked him. “I don’t care. But if they’re girls I would love it. because they would look just like their mother. But then I’d have to scare off boys all the time. So it’d be easier for us if they were boys because I wouldn’t have to scare anyone away.” okay he just confused me there. “Hu?” I asked propping myself up a little. He did the same and sighed. “Rose I don’t care what they’ll be. I’m just glad that they’re ours.” He told me as his hand caressed my cheek. He kissed me.

Just as he got me naked the doorbell rang he growled at it and stormed out of the room in his boxers. I giggled at the sight and listened in. “Hi um I’m sorry to bother you I just moved in next door and I locked myself out could I use your phone?” a female voice asked. I snuck around the corner in Scott’s tee shirt and looked and saw a beautiful brunette walk in as Scott grumbled a sure. “I’m sorry to disturb you. I’ll be real quick. I’m Monica.” She told him. “Scott.” He told her as he spotted me. my eyes got huge and I ran back to our room. I pulled on sweats and listened as he excused himself and walked into the room. “Were you spying on me?” he asked as he cornered me against the bed. “No I was curious.” I said as he laid me down on the bed. He smirked hovering over me. “why? If it was a guy you would have stayed put. Were you worried?” he asked kissing my neck. “No.” I held in a moan. As Monica called Scott’s name. he sighed putting his face in my neck. He walked out pulling sweats on and walked out to her. I silently crept behind him and watched them. “Thank you for letting me use your phone. So I’ll see you around?” she asked him hopeful. He scratched his head and she saw his ring. “Your married?” she asked and I smirked as her face fell. “Yhea my wife is out of town visiting her parents.” He lied and I internally smacked my head as the hopeful glint in her eyes sparked back up. “oh having problems?” she asked running her hand down his arm flirtatiously. “No she’s pregnant.” He said and smiled at her. “Well I’ve got work to do. And my best friend’s sister is staying with me during the day so if you see her walking in and out don’t pay any attention to her. her parents are working a lot.” he lied and smirked. “So I’ll see you around.” he said and she smiled eyeing his abs as she left. I glared and jumped out from my hiding spot after the thing left. Scott spun around and looked at me hungrily considering was standing there naked. I spun around and walked back to our room and threw some clothes on. he looked confused as I tossed him a set of blankets. “Couch.” I ordered him. “You let her flirt with you and you gave hope that she might get with you. out!” I ordered attempting to push him out of the room. I let out a small grunt after a minute when he didn’t so much as budge. “Rose. I didn’t notice she was flirting with me. I was to focused on you.” he smiled and kissed my forehead. I smiled at him and pushed him out of the room slamming the door in his face. “Couch.” I ordered stuffing a chair under the door.

 aww poor scott has to sleep on da couch. :)