§Prolouge§

Yezmeen sat in her room quietly waiting for her mother's screams to stop. Its been like this forever for the six year old. Her mother does something horriable to yezmeen, her dad finds out and he does something horriable to her.

This time she trap yezmeen in a closet for three days while he was on a business trip but she didn't expect him to come home early to check up on yezmeen.

Bang

Bang

Bang

Yezmeen shook. She was only six but she knew that was the sound guns makes. Everything went quiet. She heard footsteps coming upstairs as she pulled her knees to her chest hoping it was her fathers foot steps.

"Hey babygirl" he said softly sitting on the edge of the bed.

She looked up and smiled softly. She knew he did something bad and when people do bad stuff they go away for a long time.

"Are you going away?" She asked as she climb in his lap resting her head on his chest.

He smooth his daughter hair as he took a deep breath wondering how he was going to explain he murder her mother.

"Yes im going away for a long time,i dont know when I'll be back. Can you do something for me?"

She nodded.

"Im going to take all my stuff and leave okay? I want you to close your eyes when you get in the living room and go in the kitchen and call the police. Tell them your mom is hurt and when they ask who did it what do you say?

"I dont know" she mumbled

He sighed," i dont want you to lie. Lieing is bad,"

"I dont want you to get in trouble daddy" Yezmeen cried.

He hug his daughter and kissed head," daddy did a bad thing so daddy has to go away." He told her.

She nodded, but in her six year old mind she had it already made up that she was going to lie for her father.This was going to be her first lie but she didnt care beacuse it was important to her that he father doesn't get in trouble.

Her father left the room to go pack up his things as Yezmeen slowly walk downstairs. There it was, her mother lifeless body right there even though they didnt have a connection it was still sad.

Yezmeen pride her eyes away from her mothers dead body as her father came downstairs.

"I thought i told you to close your eyes when you got down here Yezmeen" he sighed.

"Sorry"

He walk out the door and put his stuff in the car before walking back to the doorway seeing Yezmeen starring at him with teary eyes.

He bent down and hug her tightly before pulling away.

"I love you babygirl okay? Remember what i told you today and all the other thing." He said trying not to cry himself.

"Im going to miss you daddy." She cried.

"Ima miss you too. We will find each other one day. Give me a kiss"

Yezmeen peck his lips before he kissed her forehead and headed to his car driving away.

Yezmeen watch as her first love left her.

Broken memories