Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Aurelia :

"Wake up"
"Wake up"
"Wake up"
"I see ghosts and demons"
"They're coming after you"
"Hello"
"Hello"
"Hi"
"Hey"
"Aurelia wake your ass up it's 13:00 pm and you aren't awake. We have to get to your
house!" (A/N: 13:00 is 1 pm, 24 hour time)
"You annoy me sometimes, oh and I live with ghosts and demons, doesn't phase me." My face was still shoved into the pillow, but my oh so loving bestfriend decided to slam another pillow on my head.

I got out of her bed and rolled to the groud, I started crawling towards my bag until someone stopped me to do so. "What the fuck are you doing?" I stopped, "I'm obviously getting my bag. What else would I be doing? Looking for change?" I looked up to see Oliva's older brother, Angel. I got up and went to get my clothes out of my bag.

"You know, you look hot without pants and a bra on." He smirked and looked at my chest area. I realized I had no bra on and put my arms over my chest. "Duck you Angel." I scowled at him and walked to the bathroom.

"You still choose to not say any 'bad words'." I stared at him and walked away flipping him off. Hand motions don't count, ha. ha.

I got done getting ready and waited till my
hair was a little dry, I put my hair up into a messy bun. I put my clothes into my duffle bag and set it on Olivia's bed, I walked downstairs to see Oliva and Angel arguing.. well hear.

"You don't understand Olivia. The way she makes me feel, i-it's like I want to hate her, but I just like her." I was confused and decided to eavesdrop even more. "Angel you can't. You have a girlfriend and you're over here liking someone else? You need to stop and get over he fact that you're being stupid right now." Angel muttered something under his breath but I couldn't hear it clearly.

I walked in inturrupting their stare down, "I'ma start heading home.. You coming?" I ignored Angel and looked right at Oliva. "Y-yeah, just give me a second to drink this all." I smiled and went back upstairs to grab my bag. I felt a presence behind me, and I could feel them slowly breathing, "Hey.."

I turned around, face to face with Angel. "Hi.." I looked at him in the eyes, and we just stared at eachother in the eyes for probably a few minutes. As I was about to walk away, he pulled me back to him and cupped my face, he leaned in, about ready to kiss me but then stopped. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have.. I gotta go." He sighed and walked out.
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: This was a shorter chapter buuut, I have atleast 6 chapters in my notes, so I'm going to upload all my chapters today. I know this isn't an AMAZING book like most books, but I tried!