✎one✐

@justinbieber followed you.

Hmm he has a cool name. I went and clicked his profile on Twitter.

"Ten thousand followers. Cool." I muttered.

I follow him cause he is from Canada and aye Canada is cool. And he seems pretty cute lmao.

So, I'm Bailey Johnson, I am 17 years old and going to 12th grade. I'm usually very sweet but if someone gets on my nerves, ham.

Right now Drake is blasting through my room and on my phone. As you can see I'm not social, lmao.

@justinbieber has messaged you.
aye babe you followed me

Oh so he wants to talk? Okay.(a/n: to make it shorter j is justin and b is bailey)

@baileyj
lmao, yeah you have 10k followers.

j: so you have 1,000

b: well yeah all I do is fangirl over drake and the weeknd. oh my god and ariana.

j: oh so you're a fangirl?

b: yeah but I can be normal

j: well tell me about yourself cutie.

b: firstly, why are you messaging me. secondly I'm Bailey, and I don't talk to strangers.

j: well your profile pic looks super sexy and well, let me become someone to you.

b: ugh okay.

j: 20 questions?

b: sure:)

@justinbieber is typing...

"BAILEY, COME DOWN FOR DINNER," my mom called from downstairs.

b: bye justin, my mom called me to dinner I'll talk to you later!

I shut off my phone and went downstairs already smelling pizza. Yes! I was craving that.

~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

a/n: SOOO I am staring a new story. The chapter will progressively get longer, but right now I want them short. Tell me what you think in the comments! Love you all!:)

-belle