T W E L V E

Stevie POV

As soon as I got there I was welcomed by a figure lying on the ground with headphones in. I could recall that body anywhere; Michael. He looked terrible, tear stained eyes, messy hair. I didn't look to good either. After crying in the car my makeup had ran down all my face. I couldn't care less, it was Michael after all.
"Michael?" I asked my voice coming out nearly as a whisper. I didn't realise my voice was going.
"Huh oh... Hi." He look rough I just wanted to hug him.
"How did you know about this place, I thought I was the only person who knew about his place?" I asked.
"I was out and just came across it I guess about a few years ago now. I only come here when I'm sad or something."
"Yeah same, so tell me why are you here. I mean you look terrible." He let out a small chuckle.
"Thanks. I came here because I was feeling down, have been for a while now. What about you, why are you here?" He asked.
"Oh why are you feeling down?"
"Nuh uh I asked you first." He stated I smiled a little.
"Oh well... I went to yours and Luke's place looking for you because I missed hanging out with you... When I got there I heard some noises coming from upstairs, I decided to investigate. I opened the door a... And saw Luke making out with Ella." I started to sob.
"He was only using me to get back Ella." I started to sob into Michaels arms.
"That's little shit, I'll kill him for hurting you." He said through gritted teeth. I started to sob lauder.
"Shh shh I'm sorry. It's okay." He trying to make me feel better. I'm so thankful for having him in my life.
"Now tell me why you're upset."
"Uhh well. Luke came round when you two were dating and told me that you were going out. I...it hurt me, so bad. I'm sorry but I have liked you ever since I first met you." I started to feel a warm feeling in my chest.
"And I told Luke how I felt and then he started to date you, he knew how I felt about you and turned that against me. It felt like everything came crashing down on me. The truth is, you are my everything and when you didn't come and see me it really hurt. I thought you didn't want to hang with me anymore." his voice became soft.
"I'm so sorry Michael. I didn't mean to push you away. You're my best friend and I don't know what I would do without you." I didn't realise how much pain I coursed him. I feel terrible.
"I don't know though I mean I do like you with Luke told me the same thing and I fell for his tricks. I was stupid."
"No don't you ever say that you aren't stupid. You are my best friend. You know me. I would never hurt you, never ever. You can trust me." He gave me a assuring smile. He was making me feel so good. I can't believe I never noticed this feeling before. Him. He was everything to me. Ever since we drifted apart I was depressed. Even with Luke around. He never treated me like this. Michale treats me like a princess like nothing matters apart from me other than Luke who is a total asshole.

I led down next to Michael and cuddled into is side and hugged him tight like I didn't want him to ever leave. I didn't want this moment to ever end. As we led there the sun began to set and the inly thing lighting up was Michaels beautiful green eyes. I started at them what seemed like forever. He was doing to same to me. Before I knew it him lips were on mine. The kiss was so gentle and full of passion. Nothing compares to this. This kiss made Luke's kiss small.

As we pulled away we looked into each other's eyes and led back down cuddling into each other. Hours past and we were still there. I looked over to see Michael starting at me.
"What?" I asked giggling.
"You're so beautiful. You know that?" I started to giggle at him and I kissed his cheek and led down and started to drift of. This was the best night I've had in years. There was no way I was going to let Michael slip through my fingers.

A/N

Quick chapter again thanks to misfit_mikey :/ oh well.
I was so pissed I was at 700 words and It was really good I was so proud of it but then wattpad fucking deleted it!!!! I nearly cried. So this is a little shorter than what it was supposed to be so yeah. Still hope you enjoy, I enjoyed writing this chapter, he is so sweet. I want one :-)
But anyway thanks for reading if you are and byeee :-*