F O U R

Michael POV

"Hey Mikey!" I saw Calum run up to me and give me a huge bear hug. It's not weird, I love Calum (in a friend way).

"I have something to tell you!" Calum started to tell me all about this girl called Zoe. He seems to like her allot and thinking about asking her to come to band practice some time. I don't really mind. Even though they just met, I never seen Calum like this over a girl before. Calum was blabbering on about Zoe and to be honest I was starting go lose interest until he mentioned a certain red head.
"She was telling me about her friend Stevie. She has red hair and I think she said something about being in the same history class as you?" Calum was rambling as usual.
"Wait..what"
"Yeah, she is her best friend."
I couldn't believe it, now I know her name! I love Calum so much (malum af). I am going to have some fun.

----

Stevie POV

I opened up the text from Michael and read it.

Michael: Heyy Stevie ;)

Me: how the fuck do you know my name??

Michael: Zoe was telling Calum about you and Calum told me :)

Me: Oh, was he rambling about Zoe as well?

Michael: yes actually, he wouldn't stop talking about her :((

Me: haha same, anyway just because we are texting doesn't make us friends.

Michael: I wouldn't want to be.

And will that I stopped texting, there was need to. I quickly text Zoe to tell her about the Calum thing.

Me: hey Zoe, you know you were telling me about Calum. Yeah he was telling Michael all about you as well. I think her likes you ;-P

Zoe: WHAT REALLY?!?!? I'M SO HAPPY RN TYSM ILY!! :-*

Me: haha ily2 xx

After our little chat I was so tired I went straight to sleep.

----

I woke up with the sun in my eyes. Slowly rubbing the sleep out of my eyes I noticed the time on my phone. 12.38. Since I was already late for school I didn't want to go. I felt like shit, my head was pounding and I had a blocked nose. Shit, I had the flew. I hated it every time I bet sick because I don't know what to do. Yes I've been ill before but I don't know what to do to help me, usually I just wait until it passes but for some reason I wanted to get better straight away. I felt a vibrate in my pocket and saw that I got a text from Zoe.

Zoe: where are you??????? :-((

Me: I didn't wake up and I have the flew :-((

Zoe: Aww that sucks, hope you feel better soon, I'll come over after school to check up on you and maybe bring some pizza? ;-)

Me: OMG YES I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER.

It was now 4.56 and I was bored about of my mind. I just wanted Zoe to come bursting through that door so we could have some pizza. I really love pizza, pizza is the best. BANG BANG.
"It's open!" I try and tell but I end up sounding like a old lady.
"Hey Stevie, are you feeling better." Zoe is always here for her and I loved her for that.
"No" I wheezed out.
"Aww, poor you. Shall we watch a movie?" I replied with a nod and before I knew if she stuck in Mean Girls. Such a typical movie of hers.

Halfway through the film Zoe got a phone call. I presume it's Calum since she was smiling and laughing so much. I never really understood how their relationship worked because I swear I never see them at school together. Hell, I don't think I have ever seen Calum around school. Zoe came rushing into the living room smiling from ear to ear. She was happy about something.
"Why are you so happy?" I asked
"You'll never guess what. Calum asked me to come and see band practice next Tuesday. I didn't want to go alone so I asked if you could come with me, he said yes but at only is if you want to and if your better I mea-" I cut her off because she started to ramble. A thing he didn't when she was nervous.
"Yes of corse I will come. I will probably be better by then anyways." I calmly said.

After the movie me and Zoe both said goodbye and she left. I had a long hot shower and then got into bed again. I look up to my phone and for the first time no texts, none from Zoe and none from Michael. I was kinda glad because I was really tired.

----

Michele POV

When I heard that Calum was inviting Zoe and Stevie to come and see band practice I didn't really care. I don't know if Stevie knows I'm in this band but if she doesn't she's going to have a big surprise.

"It seems like you really like this Zoe girl then" I teased Calum.
"Yeah she is so cool I really really like her."
"Why don't you ask her out then?" I questioned.
"If she says no, I don't think I can take that kind of rejection."
"She not going to, Stevie told me that she really really really like you." As soon as those words left my mouth I could see Calum's face light up on the spot. I'm surprised he didn't explode or something he was so happy.

Don't call me a romantic but I think it's really sweet that Calum has found a girl that's really nice and that actually likes him for him. Most of the girls that he has dated used him. I guess he is just too sweet, so people can take advantage of that. I don't like it when people see me like this, they say I'm a hopeless romantic. I'm not. I do what I want, I'm punk rock.

Luke came strolling into the living room as Calum just exited. He stopped in his tracks ass soon as my lays eyes of Calum. Smiling from ear to ear.
"What up with Calum?"
"Oh, just a girl." I said with a grin.
"Wow, never seem him like this over a girl since... Ever."
Luke sat down next to me on the couch and Luke made me watch How I Met Your Mother again and again and again. I loved I'm like a brother but honestly, how much How I Met Your Mother can you watch in one day.

I quickly left the room and headed upstairs before Luke even notices me. He was so court up in the episode I just ran hoping he wouldn't notice and he didn't, what a dork. I laid down on my bed until I fell asleep. Awaiting my dreams what someone came into my head that I didn't want.. Stevie.