E I G H T

Stevie POV

I woke up feeling great. Fantastic even I don't know why. I opened my eyes to see Michael sleeping peacefully next to me with one arm around me. I never knew he was so cuddly. I didn't want to wake him so I made my way out of bed a quietly as I could. Good thing Mikey was heavy sleeper.

I tiptoed my way downstairs to get some breakfast. I decided to make pancakes, I was in a pancake mood today. I made lots of them because I knew Michael would want some when he gets up. He always does.

After making all the pancakes I ate only two because I wasn't that hungry but there where lots left. I was watching How I Met Your Mother when I heard footsteps come down the stairs.
"Morning"

Michael POV

I woke up to the delicious smell of pancakes. Stevie is the best friend ever. Last night was the best sleep I have had in so long. I wish I could do that everyday but I can't.

I made my way downstairs to where I could see Stevie watching How I Met Your Mother I knew how much shelves that show. Much like Luke really. How is Luke actually I haven't seen him since i have been hanging out with Stevie. That reminds me I have band practice later, I'll invite Stevie to.

"Morning." I hear her say.
"Morning, is that pancakes I smell?" I ask already knowing that there were.
"Yep go help yourself I've already had mine." She said simply.
"Best friend ever!" She just laughs at my comment and returns to watching the TV.

After eating all the pancakes I jumped on the couch next to Stevie.
"Hey we have band practice later, do u want to come?" I asked.
"Yeah sure, I live it when you guys play. Your so talented."
"Haha thanks. We try. Anyway I'd better be getting back to have a shower and all that jazz. Cya later."
"Ok cya later Mikey!" And with that I left the apartment with a grin on my face knowing I'll be seeing Stevie later.

----

Stevie POV

I got ready to go to band practice. I was wearing a long Panic! At The Disco shirt with black skinny jeans and black converse shoes. With a big grey hoodie on top because the weather looked cold and horrible. Like always.

*buzz buzz*

Michael: Heyy I'm coming over now be ready ;-)

Me: yeah I'm ready can't wait :P

I went and sat down on the couch to wait for Michael. In the mean time I scrolled through social media and put on a few tunes.

*bang bang*

That must be Michael.

"Hey!" He attacked me with a bear hug. I instantly replied and hugged him back.
"Hey. Come on let's go already!"
"Haha yeah sure." We ran down the stairs to impatient to wait for the elevator. I jumped into Michael's car and headed for Ashton's house.

"Hey guys look it's Stevie." Calum yelled.
"Haha hey guys." They all hugged me accept for Luke. What's up with him.
"Looking forward to watching us play?" Ashton asked with sarcasm in his voice. I nodded and ran down to the basement to where all the equipment was.

1..2..3..4..
The first song the boys played was Out Of My Limit and as usual it was amazing. Next is was Try Hard and next, my favourite; Besides You. I loved that song so much because of its slow ness of it but still had a kick in it.

As soon as they all finished Luke ran out of the room looking very upset.
"Hang on guys, I'll go see what's up." I said. I ran the same direction Luke went. I ended up in the living room. I started to look in every room, I could find him anywhere. Time to start upstairs. I looked through every room trying to find him until there was only one left. Ashton's room.

I knocked quietly and took a step inside.
"Hey Luke are you okay?" I asked with worry in my voice.
"Does it look like I'm okay?" He spat at me.
"Okay I'm sorry, please tell what's wrong, I hate to see you like this."
"Listen there is something I've needed to talk to you about," he began
"I.. I've liked you for such a long time Stevie and.. And every time I see you with Michael it breaks my heart and I needed to tell you and let you know. I know you don't feel the same way but that's okay. I'll learn to live with it." By this time tears where falling down my face. Is this what I have caused Luke. All this pain. I'm a terrible person.
"I..I'm so sorry Luke, I didn't know. But there is nothing going on with me and Michael I swear." I said in almost a whisper.
"That's how it all happens, just friends eventually you'll fall for him." Luke starts to let yeast fall again.
Before I could say anything else his lips where pressed against mine.

A/N

Is anyone actually reading this? It pretty crap but yeah.
Soo Luke likes Stevie aye. ;P
What do you think Suke or Stikey?