Is she...

'Yes! As I've said! You better close that case, you'll never find the killer!'

'Yeah, you said that, but why?!' Lestrade yelled, stressed, through the phone.

'If I told you, you'd not believe me! I'd rather you still think I'm sane!' I harshly replied.

'Karina, please, I'm desperate!'

'Fine! It was a demon! If I had the time I'd have hunted it by now, but I'm busy! Ugh! You know what call this number!' I started muttering nonsense to myself as I texted him the Winchester's number. 'They'll help you if you say these exact words. "Karina, Bobby's niece, told me to call you for a hunt, Demons. This is real, Jefferson Starships." You got that! Those exact words! Bye, I'm busy!' I quickly hung up.

I walked inside of the room where Loki is being held. "Excuse me, apparently Scotland Yard has never had a run with the supernatural."

Loki sneered at me. Time to get down to business.

"I had a dream last night." I told him.

"Why should I care for your pathetic, mortal, slumber?" He turned the sneer into a glare.

"Because you didn't want Thor to marry her." I said. The look on his face showed rage, but his eyes showed pain.

"How do you know that? Thor was forced to forget, but I'll always remember her." He admitted. I smiled sadly.

"I don't know, how I know. I just do. Tell me about her." I requested.

"She was beautiful, the most radiant goddess in all of the nine realms. Her blue eyes sparkled with so much knowledge, and kindness, and grace, and the most charming oddness, and love...for me. She dark hair was as black as a Ravens feathers. She was so strong willed, clever, potent. Her favourite color was, Blue, and, Black, and Green, and Gold, though she always loved wearing Green and Gold as her primary colors...." He rattled on in a daze, a sparkle in his eyes. Wow, she really was special. Suddenly his eyes turned saddened and glazed over. "Gods, I loved Her....so much."

"Until Odin banished her. She loved you, and she's not dead. In my dream she was turned into an infant and brought here on Midgard." He looked up at me in hope.

"Do your sights also tell you where she is?" He asked anxiously.

"No, sorry. I'm sure that there's some way to find here, something that Arabella would always have with her, in every incarnation there is to be of her?" I also asked in hope. I know Loki is the bad guy, but I know what it's like to not be with the one you love.

"She always carried 3 pendants. Their names are Okom, Steer tlham, and Um je pad." He explained their appearance and asked if we'd look for them.

Making my way to the main control room, I couldn't help but think of how he described them. The Okom was an eye. The Steer tlham was a mint green colored stone. The Um je pad was a drop looking stone. While thinking of their appearance I kept picturing my pendants, I've had them forever. They look exactly like how he described them.

Sherlock P.O.V.

I was in the main control room listening to the conversation that Kendra and Loki were having. If those pendants are the ones that signal that it's a reincarnation of that girl, Arabella, then one thing is for certain.
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." I muttered quietly.
"Could she... Is she...?"