MyDesperateCries

What have I done?

I watched as my best friend run away from the scene.

So many emotion flash through me.Anger,regret, hurt,longing for the one person I can't live out.

I don't know why I did it; my body took over. I tried fighting these feelings this desire! Damn! but watching him run as if he with leaving out my life. I - I just .. I don't know.

I walked as slow as possible to the signing sucking it up and see my fans while at the same time glancing at Jaime. He was smiling like everything was okay but... but his eyes looked like a storm.

we waved good bye to our fans and walked back to our bus.

Jaime, Mike and Tony trailed in front of me.

"hey" spoke Tony as he slowed down to walk with me.

"hey" I mumbled back.

"Vic what with Jaime he seems off"

I looked at the concerned Tony.

"I don't know"

"your sure?"

"yeah " I responed but the look on Tony's face says he doesn't believe me.

" you never were a good liar" whispered Tony as he walked off next to Jaime. suddenly I make eye contact with Jaime and every thing came back fast and sharp. I may be gulity for the action but I know he followed through . he came closer to me he want to... kiss me. He ... he... feels the same?!

That's it! I'm done feeling sorry for myself!

we walk into the bus and everyone starts heading for there bunks.

"Jaime" I spoke " we need to talk"

He stopped and stared at me.

Tony and Mike got the idea and continued to go to there bunks.

" Talk about what?"

the hell?

" About earlier "

"Sorry I don't know what you mean" he looked at me blankly

"Jaime don't play games I'm being serious! "

"So am I!"

I stepped closer to Jaime except he's not him self... he's cold and his words hurts like blades.

"Dude! Don't do this!"

"Do what? Pretend sorry I have my reasons. "

"Jaime we almost kissed I think you can fucking remember that detail."

He stares at me and something flashes in his eyes. Then he mumbled something about 'don't deserve '

"Jaime"

"Look Vic I'm tired -"

"Don't give me that" I said shoving him." Why?! Are playing with me! Jaime why are you ignoring 2hours ago?!"I noticed Tony and Mike in the door way but I didn't care. I'm hurt, pissed and confused. I cant stop the words the beer and pride couldn't drown. My heart wont let me. Its a strangling feeling beautiful and painful like fire. Love. " DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY? WHY I CAN TEAR MY EYES OFF OF YOU? WHY I CANT STAND NOT TO HEAR YOUR LAUGH? WHY I LEANED IN FIRST?! JAIME STOP IGNORING WHAT HAPPENED BECAUSE I KNOW YOU FELT IT TOO. DAMMIT IM LOVE MY BEST FRIEND! DAMMIT JAIME IM-"

I stopped and looked around the room shock paint on everyone's face.

I turned to the door and walked out

"I'm in love with you." I whispered aloud.

I ran.

the words echo with every step.

oh my God I'm in love With Jaime.

I Vic love Jaime.

and he ....

Jaime don't you feel it too?

no?