Chapter 5: Week on Warped

*We have been on Warped for a week I'm slightly burnt not to bad I've been able to see Patty around. Today we have an off day I'm planning on sharing a hotel room with Patty but first I want to go out with the Motionless guys. I grab a bag and put things I need in it for the night. Me and Patty get the key to our room and tell him I'm going out with the Motionless boys. All 7 of us meet down in the lobby.*

Ghost: So what are we planning on doing?

Hunter: Well when we were driving I saw that there was a little amusement park but before we do that we can go grab some lunch?

Chris: I mean I'm down to eat and go on little dinky roller coasters!

Hunter: Yay I saw a bar and grill thing up the road that has veggie burgers want to go there?

Chris: Sure lets go!

Hunter: Balz can I have a piggy back ride??

Balz: Yes little sis!

*I jump on Balz back and we all walk to the restaurant.*

Ricky: This is a nice place.

Vinny: I like how there's air conditioning!

*We sit down and order our drinks while we are talk a group of about 4 girl comes over to our table.*

Girl 1: Omg we love your band so much we can't to see you guys tomorrow at Warped tour!!!

Chris: Thank you so much would you guys like a picture?

Girl 4: Yes but can your Merch girl also be in it? I saw that you sang with Motionless and As It Is!!

Girl 2: You are so pretty you are literally goals!! And you and Patty are so cute together!

Hunter: Thank you so much! I'd love to join in on the picture!

*We get up and take a picture with the girls we sit down eat our food and order another round of drinks.*

Ghost: That was really good food!

Vinny: Yeah thank you Hunter for finding this place!

Chris: Does Patty know you drink?

Hunter: You guys are so welcome! And yes he does he lets me do what I want though it's not like I get fucked up though.

Chris: Very true I'm happy you are finally dating someone nice! Every guy you've dated in the past was an asshole.

Balz: Yes we are all happy for you little sis we just want you to be happy because if you aren't we will hurt someone because we all love you.

Hunter: I love you all as well you are so amazing!!!

Ghost: Honestly I'm full and I'm down with going back to the hotel and going to chill by the pool.

Chris: That sounds pretty nice.

Hunter: I'm down let's go! I got the check though.

All the guys: NO YOU DONT BE GOT THIS!

Ryan: You have bought us food and coffee and snacks we got this. You don't have to buy us everything.

Hunter: Ugh fine!!!

*We all get up after paying the check and walk back to the hotel room the guys got to there rooms while I got to my room. I walk in and Patty is hanging with Ben.*

Patty: Heh babe how was lunch with the guys?

Hunter: It was good I would have texted you and asked if you wanted anything but I left my phone in the room.