Chapter 3 Pre Warped

*We get to the venu it's 1:00pm the guys don't have sound check until 5:00pm but I have to set up the tent and count how much Merch I have and how much money I have to start off with.*

[Text from Patty]

Patty: Hey cutie tell me where your tent is located and I'll stop by and say hi! Are you going to the BBQ tonight? If not I'll stay back and hang with you if you want! See ya soon!

Hunter: Hey! I'm going to the BBQ! I don't know where my tent is set up right now I'm about to push this cart of Merch over there and set it up. I'll let you know as soon as I know! What time is your guys sound check?

Patty: Our sound check is at 2:00pm.

Hunter: I might catch the end of it I don't think it will take me two hours to set up though.

*I put my phone in my back pocket and push Merch to the tent. I'm next to the Miss May I and Blackcraft tent. I text Patty and let him know.*

Balz:Hey need any help finishing on setting up?

Hunter: Sure! I could use the help. I can't wait to hang with you guys at the BBQ tonight.

Balz: I know Warped is gonna be amazing! So what did you and Patty do?

Hunter: Well I don't know if he's told anyone but we are boyfriend and girlfriend now!

Balz: YAYYYYY! You have to go to the bus and tell the boys!

*After laying down the last shirt and doing the final touches I feel someone hug me from behind. I turn around and it's Patty.*

Patty: Hey babe! How's setting up going?

Hunter: I just got done I got done a lot faster because I had help I don't know if you guys have met but this is Josh or "Balz" he's my older brother from another mother.

Patty: Hi it's nice to meet you I'm Patty I'm the vocalist for As It Is.

Balz: I prefer to be called Blaz. But nice to meet you I play keyboard for Motionless In White.

Hunter: I'm Hunter I'm the Merch girl for Motionless In White and Girlfriend of Patty Walters.

*All of sudden I hear cheering from around the corner and it's the guys from As It Is.*

Foley: Patty finally asked her out.

Ben: It took you long enough Foley was able to grow his beard out because that's how long it took!

Andy: Motionless has got some pretty cool Merch.

Hunter: You can buy some I'll give you $10 off.

Andy: I think I may. Can I get the Reincarnate one in a Medium?

*Andy hands me the Money and I give him the shirt the guys walk away and takes Patty with I give him a kiss and tell him I'll see him later. Me and Balz walk back to the bus*

Balz: OKAY HUNTER HAS VERY IMPORTANT NEWS TO TELL US!!!

Hunter: Me and Patty are dating!!!

Ghost: It's about fucking time!

Ryan: Shots to celebrate?

Hunter: I think so I have to head to there sound check in a little bit.

*Ryan pulls out 5 shot glasses and fireball and we all besides Chris do shots.*

Hunter: Okay I'm gonna head to the back and look at least some what nice and not like I just rolled out of bed if you need me I'll be getting ready.