Chapter 2: Day Before Warped

*Its 8:00am we just arrived at the hotel with all the busses we have almost an hour before we start going to the busses so the guys head inside to say hi to everyone and get food while I go to Patty's room.*

[Text to Patty]

Hunter: Hey I'm outside your room. (:

*Patty comes and opens the doors and greets me with a big hug and kiss on the cheek*

Patty: Hello beautiful. How was your trip here?

Hunter: It was pretty nice I slept the whole way. I'm still super tired I may sleep on the way to our first stop which is another two hours.

Patty: I'm so happy you stopped by I had just finished getting ready when you texted me. But I have something I want to give you! You have to close your eyes.

*I close my eyes and Patty gets up from the spot next you me and goes and gets something. I open my eyes and it's a little basket with a note and treats with a stuffed pig*

Hunter: Aww!! Patty you shouldn't have I feel bad because I didn't get you anything!!

Patty: Don't worry about it this is my little treat to you! But I want you to read the note.

The note reads...
Dear,Hunter
We have known each other for almost 2 years every since you sang just a little bit on my YouTube channel and did a video with me. We are super close and you have been my best friend since. Lately we have been talking and honestly I've had a crush on you since we started hanging out... I really hope this isn't awkward for you to read.. Anyways I just wanted you to know that you mean a lot to me so.. Will you be my girlfriend?

Hunter: OMG PATTY OF COURSE ILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!

*I jump into his lap and kiss him but our kissing is interrupted by my phone*

[Text from Ricky]

Ricky: Hey they called us to our bus our number bus number is 8 and they need to talk to you at the trailer about the Merch. Btw are you with Patty? Don't be having to much fun! (;

*I get up from Patty and grab my basket*

Hunter: Hey I have to go load my crap onto the bus and talking to the manager and Kenny about Merch. I will text you later and will try to say hi at the venu and see sound check.

Patty: Please do! I'll miss you have a safe trip and get some rest!

*We hug and kiss goodbye and I head to the bus.*
*I find the bus and load all my shit in the bus and then walk to the trailer*

Hunter: Hey Kenny! Hey Josh!

Josh: All the Merch is in these 5 boxes we will have more delivered every 2 weeks as needed.

Kenny: Make sure you keep the money on you and if you have to move from the tent call someone over. We had a lot of problems with money stealing and missing Merch just remember I can't help with all that just keep a close watch!

Hunter: Okay got it! Can't wait to do this again! I'll see you guys soon and at the BBQ tonight!

*Everyone gets in there busses and heads 2 hours to the first date and gets ready for pre warped tour. I fall asleep on Ghosts lap on the way to the venu*