Prologue

Prologue:

It's School Year 2015-2016. Everything’s normal and peaceful. Until June 9, 2025, first day of classes a crazy transfer student named Alice Keins entered my life.

"The sky is bright and blue over the horizon. Isn't it beautiful?" a girl asked me. Her face is blurred.

"Yeah" I replied. Her face is blurred but I can see her eyes. It’s blue. She’s wearing a white shirt and shorts.

 "Hi, I'm--“ she said. “I’m--“ you’re what? “Adie!”

“What? No, no, I’m Adie.” I said. Her voice is changing. It started sounding like-- “Adie! Adie open up!” a girl shoute. This better be good I mean c’mon, I looked at my alarm clock, it’s Saturday and it’s 6 Am. It's Shira Alwood my bestfriend.

“What do you want it's 6 am in the morning! And it’s Saturday!” I shouted back.

“Just open up.” She said. I struggled going out of my bed and when I finally got out, crawled my way to my apartment’s door.

“What’s taking you soo long?” She asked.

“I’m coming, I’m coming.” I replied. Gee. But when I opened it it’s not Shira. It’s a girl with silver hair and blue eyes. It’s--

Hi. I’m Adrianne Bellmore, a senior student of Philippine University of Fine Arts and Technology. This is my normal life. And I only have one goal. It’s to remember my past.