WillxReader

*shrugs*

     You were currently in the infirmary, pouting. Will hadn't come to heal you yet. Your body was burning from the scratches that Chimaera gave you. Then you saw the blonde son of Apollo.
"Yay! You've come!" You smile. Will smiled back.
"Hold still (Y/n) if you want me to heal you." You held still. And when will was done, he looked dreamily into your (e/c) eyes and ran his thumb across your cheekbone. He blushed. Then you blushed. He started to lean in, and you started to panic.
What if I do something wrong!? Then you felt warm lips on yours. Your hormones were going Berserk and you decided to kiss him back, deepening the kiss. You felt him sigh in content as he hugged your waist, causing you to put your arms around his neck. He licked your bottom lip for entrance. You didn't give entrance. He drew away, and made a pouty face at you. Then his eyes lit up. He had an idea.
Uh oh.
He started ticking your sides. You started to laugh, then he kissed you while your mouth was open, in mid-laugh. You sighed, and gave up. There was eventually a battle of dominance, but you won. You were tired from the makeout session, and you laid back down on the cot.
"I'm tired." He gazed into your eyes and sighed. Then he kissed your forehead.
"Ok, get some rest." He smiled at you then stopped at the doorway.
"Doctors orders," then he left. You giggled and quickly fell asleep.

Heyo!

Leo: The fluff! It burns!

Me: oh, shaddup.

~Zoe Di Angelo