Zeo Di Valdez

Jujitsu was really fun yesterday! I learned how to do a guard break AND CHOKES. If you don't like these, too bad! Katie likes them! *makes angry pouty face* deal wif it!

Or I will go full out thug.

No one wants to see me thug.

Or emo.

So ya.

I still need beef jerky...

BEEF

JERKY.

I will stop talking now.

    ZOES POV

I was doing whatever normal teenagers do /I don't know what teenagers do I'm 12 I'm A TWEEN./,then someone barged into my cabin. I took off my headphones, and turned off the music I was listening to.
"Hey Zoe, what you doing?" Leo asked me and poked me where I'm ticklish, in the sides
"Whatever normal teenagers do, of course, I'm not normal, far from perfect. And will you stop that? That tickles!" I giggle as Leo keeps poking me in the side. He grinned deviously at me, and raised an eyebrow.
Oh fuck.

I shouldn't have told him that.

Leo smirked and attacked my sides.
"LEO!! Stahp!" I yelled in between laughs. I tried to roll out of his grasp, but when I rolled on my stomach, he sat on top of me and ticked the back of my neck, and my sides. He sat on my so I couldn't move. He may be scrawny, but he's heavy enough where I couldn't move.
"Leo!! Give me a breather!" I shouted. He stopped and let me breath.
"So, what did you come here before you attacked me?" I looked over my shoulder and put my head on my hand that wasn't caught under my body. Leo shrugged.
"I wanted to hang out, I was bored! Are you saying the great Valdez can't hang out with his girlfriend?"
"No repair boy. You just surprised me. You might be surprised when I do this!" I shout, and I unbalanced Leo. He fell on his back, on the bed. I sat on his chest and tickled his sides.
"Noooo! ZOE YOU BETRAYED ME!" Leo yelled. He was laughing like a mad man, trying to get me off of him. No avail.
"I am sad, my girlfriend betrayed me." He wiped a fake tear from his eye, but ended up poking his eye instead.
"Ow! Zoe stop ticking me!!" He held his eye, still laughing, and rolling around.
"Truce! TRUCE ZOE!" That's when I let him get up. Leo smiled and tackled me on the bed. It was around 9pm, and Nico was in new Rome or on a quest or something.
"Zoooooeee!!! Can I stay here?" Leo nudged me.
"I don't mind, but nothing weird!" I say. He rolls his eyes.
"Fiiiiiiine. But I w-"
"Save it, you pervert" I laugh. He starts to laugh with me. Then Leo kissed my cheek.
"Is kissing allowed?" I looked up at Leo and he was making a pouty face. I sighed.
"Yes, Leo. Kis-" I was cut off by Leo slamming his lips into mine. He sighed and I giggled a little. He sat on top of me, cradling my head with his hand. When we separated, all I wanted to do was cuddle. Leo seemed to be thinking the same thing, since he got off of me and hugged me close to him.
"Te amo chica muerte"
"Te quiero demasiado reparar niño" I say back, fluently. His mouth was open and I wiggled my eyebrows. I buried my face in his bare chest and cuddled into the warmth. I fell asleep to Leo's even breaths, signaling that he was already asleep.

Hope you like!

~Zoe Di Angelo