Chapter 23

Blossom P.O.V

I walked down the halls of the school trying to find Maddy. She still didn't tell me what happen. Between her and Mason. I turned the corner to her locker and guess what?! Mason and her was making out in front of her locker. Gross! I quietly walked up to them and "boo!" They both jumped back and Maddy was blushing like heck. "Don't need to explain, I already know what happen. You two are DATING" I yelled. "Shh don't have to yell it." Maddy mummbled. "Bye Maddy and bye kisser interrupter" i sticked  my tongue out at him and looked back at Maddy. "So did Logan find out?" And just as I said that Logan walked up. "Hey Maddy. I am sorry I went there to break up with her but she kissed me, please forgive me?" He begged. "Sorry Logan but she is taken!" I said grabbing Maddy by the arm. "Don't talk to him ok" I said pulling her into math class right before the bell rang. She nodded before we had to sit down. "Hey beautiful" Cody whispered into my ear. I turned to him and smiled. "Prom is this Sunday! On my birthday!" I whispered yelled. He chuckled. I put my attention back on the teacher.

After class was over I packed my stuff up and begun to get up till Cody grabbed my wrist and spun my around. "What? No kiss" I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips. "Bye" I said before leaving the class room with him in it.
*******
It was finally lunch and I was heading to Maddy's locker till I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. "Hey" I said turning around smiling but faded when I saw Logan. "Let me go!" I said pushing him off of me. "Tell me who is dating Maddy" He asked harshly. "My brother Mason, she is dating him! You broke her, he fixed her! Gosh you are a Idoit!" I yelled before leaving him. I walked into the cafeteria and sat by Maddy. "Hey" I said grabbing my lunch out. "What happen?" She said taking a bit of her P.B and J. "Logan asked me who you were dating" was my simple answer. I glanced over and saw her eyes go big. "Maddy.....Maddy......MADDY!" I yelled. "Gah!" She yelled. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yes it is just........ Well.....I kind of"She said. "Just spit it out!" I yelled. "STILLLIKELOGAN!" She whispered yelled. I just stared at her. How can she like a idiot that kissed another girl while dating her! "Why?! You are with my brother, Mason!" I nearly yelled. "I know and I really like him! But I am not over Logan" she said. "You will get over him and after school you are taking me to Starbucks!" I squealed. "I know" she said rolling her eyes. I smiled at continued eating my lunch. "Hey loser!" I looked up and saw the one the only Bridgett! The snob. "What do you want?" I asked "Cody. I. Want. Cody" She said slowly. "But. He. Is. Off. The. Market. Go. Find. Someone. That. Can . Deal. With. You!" I said slowly. "Ugh!" She said throwing my lunch on the floor. "Oh no you didn't" I took my drink and poured it all over her expensive rubbish. "Ahh! How could you!" She said running to the bathroom. "Blossom that wasn't called for" I looked at Cody who didn't seem happy. "What are you on her side!" I snapped. "Maybe I am! You can't be a jealous girlfriend!" He snapped back. Jealous? Who said I was jealous!" "Jealous! I am not jealous! She is the one that is ruining this relationship!" I yelled attracting attention. "But violence isn't the answer Blossom. You can't be doing this! If she is causing a problem come to me! Not pouring juice on her!" I can't believe he is on her side. She literally beaten me up! "What its not that you care for Her!" I yelled once again. "What if I do!" He snapped. He cares for her. He likes her still and hasn't moved on. He used me. To move on from her. "Then if you care for her so much! Then go find Her! Kiss her for what I care!" I yelled. "Are you that jealous Blossom?! Why would I kiss her! I can't believe you don't trust me!" He yelled. Trust him? I always trusted him. How could he say that. "Your right. A snob like me can't trust no one right? I shouldn't be trusted. You know what to make your life easier it's done. We are done! You can be the mister popular with your miss popular jerk by your fricken side!" I ran out in tears. That's it my relationship with him is over. Blossom Flemings is the single snob that no ones likes. I looked up at Bridgett smirking. "You won Bridgett. He is yours. You ruin my relationship, just like you wanted!" I yelled in tear. Also the most shocking thing happen. Her smirked faded and she looked at me. "Oh" was all she said. "Yes! He is mine! Cody is mine! See ya loser!" Never mind same snobby Bridgett the snob queen. She walked away with her minions. "Blossom!" Maddy said running towards me. "He a jerk! You don't deserve that!" She said giving me a hug. "I know but I loved him, and I don't even know if he loves me" I said sobbing. "Hey it is okay" she said patting my back. I cried into her shoulder. I loved Cody so much! He was the guy I trusted, the guy I loved, the guy I cared for, and now he is a jerk that fricken crushed my heart into pieces! "I don't know what to do!" I sobbed harder. "You are going to get over him, that's what you are going to do, and plus he was mad" I nodded and wiped my tears. I looked at my shoes then at Maddy. "You are right it is his lost" I said trying to stay confident. But the truth is I am lost in the woods without Cody.