Chapter 9

Cody P.O.V
( dream/flashback)
"No!NO!No! You can't leave me!" I said in anger.

"It for my and your own good."

" But I-I love you Lizzy."

"Cody I love you too but you have anger problems and I-I don't want to get hurt." She said stuttering.

"SO YOU ARE GOING TO LEAVE ME JUST LIKE THAT!" I said even angrier.

" Cody my parents think it is best to leave you and find someone else."

"Why!"

"Cody I like you but I can't date you."

"Lizzy you can't leave me I won't let you!"

"Cody we weren't met to be. I found someone else."

"SO YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME!" I was so upset and mad at this girl.

"Cody I was going to break up with you and date him! I know you love me but I can't fall in love with you. It wasn't met to be."

"So all that time you said you loved me wasn't TRUE!?"

"It not like th- I cut her off by slapping her. tears went down her face. What have I done?!

"By-bye Cody."

"Lizzy I-I...... I didn't finished sentence.

"Hope we can be friends." I can't believe I did that to her.
********
Ever sense that day I was put on a special medicine to help my anger. I tried to forget her by saying Bridgett was my first love but I never forgot her. And the reason I cant be with Blossom is because she reminds me of Lizzy too much. And I can't bear to loose her.
*after flashback*

I woke up breathing heavy. Every time I have that flashback I feel guilty. I can't stand to loose Blossom the way I lost Lizzy. Sometime I regret doing that. But hearing she somewhat 'cheated' on me broke me into pieces.  I met Bridgett a year later. We becalmed friend quickly and talked everyday. One day I asked her out on a date and that's when i forgot about Lizzy for awhile. But every night I have that flashback and alway thinking about Lizzy. And when Blossom came it reminded me of her which made me more Broken. And sometimes I wonder if I didn't have anger problems my life would be perfect.

*knock*

"Come in."

"Hey Cody it's is almost time for breakfast."

"Ok..."I said sobbing

"What wrong"

"I'm just thinking about you know....Lizzy"

"Cody you have to move on"

"I know and I did"

"Doesn't sound like it"

"Macy I have. I have Bridgett now." I said sobbing even more.

"I don't like her you know"

"Yeah no one like her in this family." I said chucking a laugh but then stopped quickly.

"What about that Bloss-"

"Don't say her name"

"What's your problem with her?!"

"She reminds me too much of Lizzy ok!"

"Ok ok don't have to get mad."

"I'm not mad Macy."

"Sure"

"Whatever can you please just get out."

"Ok but just saying don't let Lizzy ruin you from liking blossom." I watched her get up and left my room.

That is the only reason why. Blossom reminds me too much of Lizzy that if I say something wrong I can ruin everything. I can't loose blossom cause of my anger problems. She won't understand. I don't even know why I care for her so much! But the  only problem is that I do know why.