Watching the Twins

Astrid: Hey guys, remember what Heather and I said a while back? Well guess what we get to do, Watch the twins. Yay us. Any who, Hiccup made us split them up because they blew up Snotface's hut and cannot be trusted. So nothing is new. Oh, by the way, guess who I was paired up with? Tuffnut... He is acting just like Gustav towards me... *shudders*
Tuffnut: Hey Astrid?
Astrid: What now Tuff?
Tuffnut: Well since it's just you and me.... I was thinking maybe we could stop by the Boar Pi---
Right at that moment Astrid pushes him down and points her axe towards his neck
Astrid: DO NOT EVER. EVER. SAY THAT TO ME EVER AGAIN! OR I WILL PERSONALLY CHOP YOU INTO PIECES!! GOT IT?!
Tuffnut: *nodding very fast*
Astrid:*lowers axe* Now I want you to go to your hut and stay there.
Tuffnut: *scoffs* You can't tell me what to do woman!
Astrid: *grips axe threateningly*YOU SHOULD START RUNNING YOU STEAMING PILE OF YAK DUNG!!! YOU SON OF A ---
Astrid is suddenly grabbed by the waist by Hiccup and held down from killing Tuffnut
Hiccup: Whoa,whoa! Astrid you need to calm down!!
Astrid: Fine.* crosses arms*
Hiccup: I suggest you start walking towards your hut, I'm not going to hold her back next time.
Tuffnut: Okay fine..
As Tuff is walking towards his hut Astrid throws her axe right next to his head
Tuffnut: Ha! You missed!
Astrid: Oh did I?
Just then a board falls down and hits Tuff in the head
Tuffnut: OH IM HURT, I AM VERY MUCH HURT!!
Hiccup: Was that necessary?
Astrid: *Looking smug* Yes, yes it was. *She then turns on her heels and walks away*
Hiccup: Okay then I'm gonna go... *Goes to look for Heather and Ruff*
*******************************************************************************
Hiccup then finds Ruffnut and Heather making flower crowns and gossiping
Heather: It's just I know they like each other. Even though Astrid denys it we all know she has a thing for Hiccup!
Hiccup: "She likes me?!?!"
Ruffnut: I know right I ship them sooo hard! They're my OTP. Even though I'm a little jealous, I mean Hiccup is kinda cute!
Hiccup: "Ruffnut thinks I'm cute?!?"
Heather: I told Astrid that and she said " Well if you like that unassuming heroic dragon rider type then yea I guess."
Hiccup: "Unassuming heroic dragon rider type??" "Ya know what I'm leaving"
*Mounts Toothless and flies towards hut*
Heather: Did you see Hiccup?
Ruffnut: Yep, operation Hiccstrid is a go!
Heather: Anyways ask and Dare!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys this what happens when you don't ask and dare.. Astrid starts to get a little violent.. Just a tinsy bit..