1.

As promised... Decicated to @GlendaE1

Photo Above Is.. Fiona Park!

Natasha

A new start was what I was aiming for. New friends (if i was lucky), new me, and a new setting. I hated myself for leaving my friends and family behind but if they really loved me, they would try to understand.

I was currently looking over my class schedule. It was my first week on campus though I wouldn't officially be starting school until next week. But I decided to come earlier just to escape my old reality a little sooner.

I'd heard Barbra was to be sent to trial soon after she was caught in the child pornography scandal thing. Quite frankly, I didn't care. She could be free or she could be locked up, either one benefited me to the fullest. Because I didn't live there anymore. She was my past, along with others.

Including my ex bestfriend and older brother.

"Hi, are you okay?" I looked up to see a voluptuous yet slender blonde haired girl looking down at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." And who the hell are you? Is what I wanted to say. Instead I sent her a soft smile seeing as she just appeared in my room and could be a possible killer.

"The door was locked. How did you get in?" I tried to ask in the least disrespectful way I could.

"Oh, sorry I'm Fiona Park, your roommate." She seemed sweet as she extended out her arm. Why would she come a week early aswell? Although I was down for making a new friend, I was also in need of a break from people.

"I'm Natasha." I left my last name out of the introduction, just cause for me it wasn't a normal thing to do. I shook her arm and she surprisingly pulled me into a hug.

"So, what part of the room do you want? I really don't mind. Although waking up on the left side of the room compliments my face. Then again the sun always hits my face in the wrong places. But I'm thinking if I just move tha-"

"How about you just sleep on the left. I'll take the right." I'm a nice person, truly I am. But if she didn't shut the hell up about where to put her things I would've died.

"You would make that sacrifice?" I nodded scared of her current facial expression.

Somebody's a little over dramatic, huh?

"Thanks!" She pulled me in for a second hug.

"Its no problem."

"I'm shocked to see another person being here a week before like me." Fiona said, finally calming down as she made her bed that laid on the right side of the room.

"Yeah, well I needed to get away from my home for awhile." I replied leaving out the most intriguing information.

"Yeah, same here my little brother is always iritating me he like never shuts up. Its always talk this, talk that you know. But my stepdad is always helping calm him down."

Life story much?

Dad? That word seemed so foreign to me being that mines was never around. I wish I had a father figure but I guess the times I did have with my father were good enough.

"Natasha, are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost or something. Or maybe like a cat. Or, Or, a cat ghost." I looked up at Carla and shook my head? What the hell was she talking about? She was so random.

"I'm fine. I think I'm gonna go tour the campus for a bit, I'll be back later."

Closing the door behind me and taking a deep breath I didnt know if I would really go back there. I mean Fiona was a nice girl she really was. But she never shuts up. Not once did she take a second to breathe or gasp or anything. I could only imagine how her brother is.

I made my way to one of six Cafe's on campus. It was a nice sized place fire wood sat along the fire place the walls were made of a light brown oak. It looked nice and natural everything seemed so calm. Unfortunately, it didn't last long.

A group of fraternity boys across from me walked were being loud and causing a chaos. Gosh, why are they here? I wanted one week of peace before school started.

Note to self : next year come two weeks earlier.

The boy with big brown eyes watched me as I left the cafe. He was handsome but boys were something I needed to stray away from for awhile.

Walking back to the dorm I was preparing myself for what would be my annoying yet seemingly nice roommate Fiona.

I opened the door slowly, taking a deep breathe.

Fiona was talking to my past and as much as I had tried to escape it. It managed to find its way back to me.

First Chapter! Cover isn't permanent but until I can upload one a fan of sent me, it will have to do.