The chase

A pic of zahra on the side

Zahras pov

I ran away from Ivan as fast as I could not knowing why he wants me or even why he's chasing after me and all I could say is boy is he fast.
"You can't run forever. You should know that I'll catch up to you with these amazing legs" he shouted while chasing me. "Gee, cocky much" I shouted back while taking a glimpse at him behind me and you won't believe what happened. I fucking tripped.
"Shit, are you okay" said Ivan as he caught up to me and knelt down beside me helping me pick up my books that were scattered all over the halls. "Yeah I'm fine. Wait, this wouldn't of happened if you didn't chase after me like a maniac." I said starting to yell as a caught a few glares from girls and smirks from boys. "Well you should if listened to us when Shaun was talking to your FREIND there."he shouted back. The bell rung and the halls were cleared except for me and Ivan. "Well first of all from all the people in the school you boys come to us and start saying you need help and when we disagree you guys pick us up with your usuall cocky selves" I yelled starting to get aggravated.
"Ms. Jackson and Mr. Topia what's all this yelling". The head principal Ms. Loyd said in an anger tone. Before I got the chance to speak she spoke up
"Detention both of you after school!!"
"Yes Ms. Loyd" we both said stimously. "Good now get back to class before it gets to a suspension" she said heading off to here office. "Great, just great. Now because of you I have detention. And worst of all, I gave detention with a cocky ass bastard." I said with irratation. "Wonder who the cocky bastard is" he said giving me my books. "Your the cocky bastard ,dumbass" I said walking off. "Gee, never knew" he said sarcastically walking off the other direction of the hallway.
A/n
Hey sorry short chapter and the next chapter is going to be about lilah and Kia
Read
Comment
Vote
Love you guys and thanx so much for the inspiration and comments 😘😘