The chase #2

Lilah on the side

Lilahs pov
I ran as fast as I could trying to get away from Kia Asher. Call me crazy but getting chased by a hot ass boy doesn't happen every day, heck it never happens until today. So back to what I was saying I ran as fast as I could sprinting over things as I made my way to the gym. I hid in the boys locker room panting then it hit me.
I'm in the boys locker room, ewwwwwwwwwwwww
Luckily no one was there so I made my way to a bin and started to go in it when I heard footsteps coming in the gym "lilah Anderson, come out come out where ever you are " I heard Kias voice. Omg Kia Asher knows my name I said in my mind until I noticed that I squealed. I instantly put my hand over my mouth as soon as I knew what I just done. He heard because I could hear is footsteps coming closer and closer to where I was. "I wonder where she could be hiding" he said sarcastically "ha gotcha" he said while picking me up from the bin and putting me down on the ground. His touch sent sparks up my body but I just ignored them. "Look I don't know what you want from me but please don't hurt me I'm still a virgin" as soon as I relised what I said I slapped my forehead muttering "shit,shit,shit why did I say that". I heard him chuckle beside me. He took my hand away from my forehead which of course had my body heating up and spoke up saying "it's okay I respect that your still of virgin even though you can ask me to take you to bed if your ready". I looked at him in disbelief as he smirked. I can't believe he said that. With all my might I took my hands and shoved him in is chest feeling a six pack and pushed him to the cold hard ground. "Well well well if it isn't Ms. Anderson and Mr. Asher" both our heads shot up to see who it was. Eck, the head principal Ms. Loyd, I swear that lady always gets people in detention for the simplest things. "Detention both of you after school" she yelled as we nodded and walked away. I began to walk away as I heard Kia yell " see ya in detention" with a smirk. I just waved and walked away.
What just happened
Did I just push Kia to the ground for asking me to go to bed with him then get detention afterschool with him. This is a special day for me. Eeeeeccckkkkk

A/n
Hayyyy guys so the next chapter will be in the boys pov and in detention
Read
Comment
Vote
Love you guys 😘😘