Dads just about to sit on Robert's chest again when Charlotte yanks him back by the hood of his hoodie, "Get off of him!" Again Robert rotates his body with a huff, leaning up on a single elbow and thrusting out his hand as she offers to yank him up and skillfully twisting and pushing from Jerry's hold. Pulling Robert's weight up until he's got his feet under him even though he all but falls into her embrace once he's properly up again. Straightening himself, she just feels empty. "Lets, lets just go."

Meeting those very brown eyes with her own urgency, "Yeah, good idea." A slight perspiration peppered across his brow and so many mixed emotions in his gaze as he nods.

She turns on her heal to face her dad who is also now standing, a bloody lip and Don with clenched fists by his side. "You have the audacity to use my daughter as some kind of cover up, or blockade, like a shield?"

"You're not hearing me--not listening. What's the point trying to talk to you when you're just going to throw punches?"

"I am listening. I'm finally hearing and seeing what I haven't for months and I am so, so sorry, Charlotte, that for months I haven't noticed that Him--He, Downey, has been manipulating you since the start. That you've been hiding this from us, this thing he's coerced you into believing is right. I am listening more than you can understand."

Robert, with his hoarse voice, speaks carefully. Looking straight into Jerry's eyes. "I care very much about your daughter, I'm not doing anything but making sure she's okay, and this, what you're doing, is harming her. You need to actually fucking listen and get your head out of your ass and be the father she needs right now. That Molly needs."

Don laughs, "You're engaging in a one sided relationship with a nineteen year old girl! How is that at all anything but narcissistic?"

"You assaulted Molly, you liar!" Charlotte can't help the tremble in her voice as she continues. "You're telling my parents that Robert's this and that, when it's you who's the disease between us all. Contorting heir visions and turning them against us both. With your touching hands--you, you rap--" and she can't say the word. She can't freaking call him out because she is freaking out and she can't. She can't do that. She needs to, to go and keep Molly safe because as much as she wants to address it, she has to ignore him. There's no time for reasoning right now, or showing them the true light. She needs to have them hear her and no one will until they've cooled down.

She knows her dad, she knows that he cares for her and Molly more than anything in the world and this is his pain. He is doing what he thinks it's right, even though it's not. It's not at all.

Instead she searches out Molly who is no where to be seen, last left whimpering on the boards of the deck. Slight irritation flaming because she just wants them to go, wants to take the six year old somewhere safe. Calling out with said tone tinging her words. "Molly, come here!"

Dad just physically seethes starring at Robert whom Charlotte realizes without real consciousness of having done so that her finger tips somehow had managed to rest on his chest, to know he's there even when she's looking elsewhere. "The law always catches up with you sick perverts, taking advantage of your position, of your power--."

She snaps at her dad, "Just stop! Stop it!" Bellowing with hurt on her features as she finds herself again backed up into a corner against the large fallen tree, broken timber under her shoes, and branches lining her vision from where she has ended up on the patio, once a seat now crushed into oblivion combusted beneath the cracked trunk. The length of the tree laying along the yard, roots torn up at it's end of the bit of forrest on their property. "Dad, just please stop--Where's Molly?" A sweeping glance and she still can't see the tot. Of all times to not be by Charlottes side, it's now?