Peace and War

Emily POV

I was so excited that I was going to finally be able to meet Sean. Aaron never really talked about him, but he couldn't be as bad as Aaron said. And I could tell he was stressed out. I got the kids dressed nicely and I put on a dark blue tight fitting dress. I straightened me hair and put on black heels, like always.

I made lasagna with Caesar salad, and put out a bottle of wine. I went over to Aaron's study, he was finishing some paperwork. I rubbed his shoulders and went to sit on his lap.

"Are you ok?" I asked looking him in the eyes.

"Yeah, just nervous."

I kissed him, he kissed back deepening the kiss.

"You know, he won't be her for a little while. The kids are entertained, maybe..." He trailed off putting his hand on my leg.

"Oh I see. Would this relieve your stress?" I asked with a smirk.

"I think it would help."

I smiled and went to kiss him again. He went down to kissing my neck, kissing my weak spot. My phone rang, I groaned.

"I have to take it." I said kissing his forehead. "I'll be back."

He made a face then smiled. I went to the kitchen to grab my phone, it was JJ.

"Hey blondie, what's up?" I asked.

"Emily, I am freaking out. I don't know what to do, or what Spence will think. I'm nervous. I mean how do I begin to tell him?"

"Woah woah woah, slow down. What's going on?"

"Emily, i'm pregnant."

"Oh my God, JJ. That's great, fantastic. Spencer will be happy. I know he will. How far along are you?"

"I don't know, a couple weeks I assume. I missed my period but I didn't think much of it, then I just took a pregnancy test. 3 of them. All positive."

"JJ why are you so worried? This is a really good thing. And I know Spencer will be so happy. Just tell him. Ok?"

"Ok. I'm just nervous, I guess."

"Don't be, everything will be fine, I promise. Congratulations."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

I put the phone down, I was so happy for JJ and Reid. They were one cute couple. They would make one hell of a cute kid, I know that much.

Blake POV

I was in bed with a picture of Ethan. I haven't really talked to Dave about him. I want to though. He came in with a bottle of wine and two glasses. He kissed my cheek and sat down next to me. He saw the photo and smiled.

"Cute kid, must have gotten it from his mother." He said

I smiled. "Yup, he was one handsome little boy. I loved him to death."

He smiled. "What was he like?"

"He was so smart, read everything he could get his hands on. He'd do crossword puzzles and try to beat me. It was like our little game. Not most boys would do that, most boys his age would be outside playing sports. But he'd spend every minute he could with me. Following me around. He was a good boy." My eyes got watery. Dave kissed my cheek and held my hand.

"When he got sick I didn't know what to do. I wanted to look for a cure, but it's impossible to find a cure for something that has no name. I prayed that he'd get better. But, he was gone. I missed him so much. I felt like my whole world had come down. I got depressed and spend all day in bed. Kind of like what i'm doing now." I chuckled.