Chapter 8

Sam's POV:

We sat on the rock for hours and watched the sunset. We soon decided to go home. Shawn's car was at the school parking lot so we walked there. Shawn held my hand as we walked. We got in his car and drove home. We got home and I told Shawn "thanks for the ride"
"you're welcome" Shawn replied.
I kissed him on the cheek, as always. I got off the car and started walking inside. I got inside and saw Mia sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"Hey Sam, where have you been?"

"Are you acting like a "mom" now?" I asked.

"No just asking because I saw Shawn's car outside. Why didn't he come in? Does he not wanna see me?"

"It's because her drove me home and he didn't come in because it's too late and his parents are gonna start worrying about him. He had to go home"

"Ok Sam, I'm  gonna ask you something, promise you'll answer me honestly?"

"Yeah promise, what is it?"

"Where you and Shawn ever together? Or is there something between you two?"

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"Just please answer me I'm begging you and be honest with me. I'll except the truth no matter what it is, just don't lie to me please"

I took a deep breath and started told her. "I liked Shawn for a long time and I didn't tell anybody I liked him, not even Shawn himself. And now I'm loving him more and more. I told you were only friends because you're my sister and you seemed to love him so much.  I didn't wanna see you hurt, so I decided to lie to you! But you have nothing to worry about now. He's all yours"

"Does he like you back? And if he does, why did he lie to me?"

"... yes but he didn't tell me he liked me until today. And it's because I ran to the woods and he came after me and saw me crying and we started talking. He didn't tell you he liked me because of the same reason. He didn't wanna see you hurt! He hates seeing people sad or hurt and he didn't know I liked him so..." tears started coming to her eyes.

"I know you guys didn't wanna see me hurt and you were trying to make me feel better, but seriously... I have to except what life gives me. I know my parents died when I was three, I didn't have any money or anything and all that stuff, but you guys don't have to feel bad for me!"

"I wasn't feeling bad, I just didn't wanna see you hurt"

"I gotta learn how it feels to ge hurt so I can appreciate life's good things more and you don't have worry about me plus what's the difference between me and you? Why did you decide it was "ok" for you to get hurt and see the guy you like with someone else while I was the one to get hurt because he didn't like me?

"I love you Mia" I cried. She came up to me and hugged me.

"Now call or text Shawn and tell him I'm breaking up with him" she laughed.

"Ok I will" I laughed too. I went upstairs to and started texting Shawn.

Ok guys, this is so weird! from chapter 1 to now, my readers have been decreasing chapter by chapter. You guys can tell me what can I improve. Your opinion means so much to me because you're the readers. Please comment what should I change in the story or what can I do to make more interesting.

xoxo-Leyla ❤