Chapter 1: Before Tour

*In Hunters house packing getting ready to go on tour with Motionless In White*

Chris: Hunter are you almost done packing? Im starving I've been sitting on your floor for 3 hours now!

Hunter: I'm sorry! I have to make sure I have everything we are gonna be gone for almost 3 months and I don't want to forget anything important.

Chris: Well it's 4:00pm if we go and eat now we won't be starving later.

Hunter: But if we wait we can have all the guys over and order pizza and eat food before we head on tour!

Chris: Are we all just gonna stay the night at my house?

Hunter: Yeah! We will just chill there drink a couple beers!

Chris: Okay load your shit in the car and I'll text the boys!

*We put my suit cases in Chris's car and head to his house.*

Hunter: I love your house so much it's so big and your couch is so comfy!

Chris: Thank you! So where do you want to sleep tonight?

Hunter: Honestly I'm just fine sleeping on your couch but I know someone else is gonna have to sleep with me..

*Theres a knock on the door*

Hunter: BIG BRO

Balz: LITTLE SIS

*Balz picked me up and hugged me*

Chris: Hey man ready to start tour tomorrow?

Balz: Hell yeah! I brought some movies for tonight and the bus.

Hunter: Cool I was about to order pizza before the other guys get here actually!

Chris: Ricky,Vinny,and Ryan are all coming in the same care they are about 10 minutes away.

*The three of them arrive along with Ghost. We all eat pizza and Chris puts in the Fred vs. Jason movie. Balz pulls Hunter outside to talk to me*

Balz: So have you been talking to Patty lately?

Hunter: Yes! We are kind of a thing but not really like we have hung out a little bit!

Balz: Well we are gonna be on Warped with them so you will hopefully be able to hang!

Hunter: I just hope we can find some alone time and actually talk.

Balz: I hope lets go back inside before the guys start worrying!

*We head inside finish the movie and all crash for the early morning ahead of us.

*Its 4:00am we pack two cars full of our crap. We are driving to the hotel to find our bus and meet up with our trail with the instruments and the Merch I'm going to be selling.*

[Text From Patty]
Patty: Good Morning! I hope you slept well! I know it's an early morning for you I'll see you at the hotel if you get here a little early come up to my room it's 215 I have a little surprise for you!

Hunter: Hey! We should get there 3o/45 minutes early before we have to start loading I should totally stop by we are 2 hours out I'm gonna sleep for a little bit longer. Ryan's shoulder is really comfy to lay on!

*I lock my phone and lean on Ryan and fall asleep while we are on our way to the hotel.*