Chapter 25

'So she came out there'

MA: Get back in that classroom NOW.

why? so you can make rude jokes about me?

MA: Kalie I said NOW.

'mom heard and came in the hall'

Mom: Kalie? dear lord child, what did you do?

she made a rude comment so I put myself in the hall...

MA: after I told her not to go in the hall.

Mom: So you just didn't listen?

MA: More like refused to listen.

Mom: Stand up.

ugh. 'stood up'

Mom: 'whooped me 5 times SUPER hard' You better straighten up, you hear me kalie marie?

yes momma.. 'crying'

Mom: If I hear of one more thing that you've been rude to a teacher I will whoop you until I can't anymore. got it?

yes momma

'So I cried and I hugged mom and mom walked off and I hugged Mrs.Adams'

MA: Kalie I know you can be sweet, I seen it on that letter...and I've seen it in class. you're just a good kid with a bad attitude, a very very bad attitude.

I know...I'm sorry. I just don't like getting in trouble even though I'm the one who causes it....

MA: I'm not sending you to the office today....and I'm also sorry for the rude comment I made towards you.

It's okay, I've made worse to you.

MA: Oh I know you have...but you still do have to write those sentences... in the hall.

Yes ma'am..

'So I wrote them until the bell...and at home that day...'

'mom came up to my room...'

Mom: Kalie...I better not have to hear you in an argument with another teacher, and I better not have to whoop you during school again.

sounds good.

Mom: I'm serious. now you know you're in trouble. you know what to do.

mommy please.

Mom: Kalie you argue it'll be worse for you.

'mom whoops bare so I just pulled my stuff down and bent over the bed...and I got 30...and I got done'

Mom: If I ever have to whoop you at school for your behavior again I will do 60 instead of 30. got it?

yes momma.

Mom: Now tomorrow I expect you to apologize for your behavior to her. and you better behave.

momma. I'm 13, why do I still get spankings?

Mom: Because nothing else works with you. whoopins barely does. you're grounded for 4 months still and you still act up, so obviously that doesn't work.

are you gonna tell daddy?

Mom: yeah but I've already got you so he won't.

'So dad got home and came upstairs'

Dad: Hey ladies. what yall doin?

Mom: Just talking

Dad: Is she in trouble?

Mom: No

Dad: Did she already get in trouble?

Mom: Yeah. I had to whoop her at school today for being rude to a teacher but I got her when we got home.

Dad: Good. How were you rude Kalie?

I got sentences, and the teacher was rude to me and made a rude comment so I did back.

Dad: oh Kal you are one to never lose an argument.

so will Daniel be mad, will she get whoopins? or will he actually let something slide for once?